THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Need help asap guys, who can help me with a LC/PC on these mamba moments, . Seller wants $270 shipped, he says he wore them twice but the soles look pretty worn down for only two wears to me.

Legit shoes but for the price keep looking there are new pairs with comparable prices to those on ebay

I asked for 250 invoived but he said he wants 270 invoiced, Im gonna message him again and see if he'll go any lower.
I was talking about the eBay auction for 310..maybe you can get the seller down to ~280 and buy NIB instead of a worn pair.

Last edited:
Really? I just check ebay and the lowest thats on there is 310

Price listings don't really matter on eBay. Doesn't mean it's selling at the price. You can set it as high as you want. Plus even if he sells for 310. Over 30 of that is going to fees so realistically he's only getting 270 ish. Would probably take an invoice for less

Last edited:
Ok guys found a DS pair for 280 shipped, these ones have the purple bottoms and gold swoosh instead of white, good deal or should i wait?

Ok guys found a DS pair for 280 shipped, these ones have the purple bottoms and gold swoosh instead of white, good deal or should i wait?

Well if it's not the colorway you want don't get it. Price is solid. Just slightly above retail

H A P P Y F L Y K N I T F R I D A Y​
 ​
Great shot and great collection man!

Those Masterpiece's tho!! 
pimp.gif

nthat.gif
smokin.gif

I went to Ross and I can't believe I saw a pair of Victory for 60 bucks :smile:.  Too bad it is a size 12.  I probably going to sell it.

Yea. 9.5

I want to get the "Influences' for ball, but can't locate them at a decent price.
What sucks is a found a pair at P4P for 225 and sat on them. Went back to order online and they were gone. Now i cant find a pair for under 300 that isnt all jacked up.

Back
Top Bottom