THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yea, I found a dude who was trying to resale for some Tiffs and was able to talk him down from $450

Nice work. Amazing how that seems like a bargain now. A few years ago people scoffed at the idea of paying $200 for the elite's in the VII's. Now people are just happy to get limited Kobe's for resale for less than $400. Nike is certainly laughing at us. :rofl:

Last edited:
Nice work. Amazing how that seems like a bargain now. A few years ago people scoffed at the idea of paying $200 for the elite's in the VII's. Now people are just happy to get limited Kobe's for resale for less than $400. Nike is certainly laughing at us. :rofl:

Come on man why you gotta point me out and make me feel like a fool?

Jk. This was the first pair of shoes I went hard after in a while, and albeit I'm glad to have them it reminded me why I more or less got out the game in the first place

Come on man why you gotta point me out and make me feel like a fool?

Jk. This was the first pair of shoes I went hard after in a while, and albeit I'm glad to have them it reminded me why I more or less got out the game in the first place

Nah just saying most of us have been desperate for a shoe since releases on ndc are becoming near impossible to get. That's as good of a price as you could get.

Last edited:
People the shoe is TTS, if anything length is a little shorter compared to other kobes, downsizing shouldn't even be considered. Real simple It's either TTS or .5 a size up (for those with real wide feet or longer feet) Unless your foot is super extra long like a ruler and extremely thin like a pencil, or shaped like a football then idunno God bless you.

Last edited:
For those who were at NT santa monica or LA to see if the 9 was there could you PM i want to see if you see another shoe up there or tell me if they had any Lebron 11

saw someone post this in a sneaker group thinking they're flexing
sick.gif
. this is exactly how i pictured people to try and wear these performance shoes in public. DON'T BE THIS STUPID PEOPLE!
roll.gif

Niketown in DC had no 9s today and no prelude restock. They did have the 9s on display. Felt good in hand. Can't wait for mine to arrive this week.

so NikeLV stILL WONT RELEASE e Kobe 9s fcfs... window was from 10am-12pm today for re rsvp and they said they will just message people in twitter to pick them up. ******* ridiculous

I just called Niketown here in NYC and they said they have some but I should stay tuned on their twitter page for when they are releasing them.

I don't understand the hate for people wearing these casually...

Yes they were created with the purpose of gracing the court, however, people have been wearing BASKETBALL SNEAKERS casually for as long as I've been alive.

Get over it...

Anyways, can't wait to receive the MP's. IMO, MP's >>>

I don't understand the hate for people wearing these casually...

Yes they were created with the purpose of gracing the court, however, people have been wearing BASKETBALL SNEAKERS casually for as long as I've been alive.

Get over it...

Anyways, can't wait to receive the MP's. IMO, MP's >>>
Ppl get mad when some ppl purchase them and don't wear them just to stock in their house. Ppl get mad when they buy them and wear them but then they don't wear them the right way. It's a tough community to please...

smh. These people are trying so hard to look fashionable just bec the flyknit design is stylish. Why the heck would u wear jeans then tuck it in the shoes. I'm not worried about what he's wearing i'm worried about the shoes having a funny reputation cos of these wanna-be's making it look bad.

If u want fashion get some rafs balencis rickowens or anything but just keep the 9's out of it. I mean if you cant carry it PROPERLY just stop. Dont wear some kobes and mimic a european clothing look. Yall are disgusting.

View media item 792596

Back
Top Bottom