THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
yall getting mad at these people for wearing shoes now?! you guys need a life. youre caring too much

you do know that those rick owens were inspired by the dunk high, a sports performance shoe.

Last edited:
I don't understand the hate for people wearing these casually...

Yes they were created with the purpose of gracing the court, however, people have been wearing BASKETBALL SNEAKERS casually for as long as I've been alive.

Get over it...

Anyways, can't wait to receive the MP's. IMO, MP's >>>
yes people wear basketball shoes casually but the difference with these kobe 9's s the fact they aren't really designed for people to tuck their oversized jeans behind the tongue of an already high top sneaker.

people can wear what they like, i have no problem with that....just i will continue laughing at people flexing with these like they look great for casual wear.

sorry but them joggers make dem joints look long and awkward, best pic yet was dude rocking the all star joints.......not a fashion bashin, just sayin

The pants that Kobe is wearing looks like denim to me. And yea it's better than leaving your shoes in box or a case :smh:

Last edited:

Kobe is cool. I didn't say im against wearing it casually.

Im against these wanna be's who wanna look fashionable but they're denims look like it's on sale @ marshalls.
roll.gif

from what ive seen, and a lot of u can confirm this, but there are sneakerheads that can dress and there are sneakerheads who cant dress for ish, but just have nice sneakers.......its like you can post a pic of 5 cats wearing the same fit, but 3 might look goofy as hell, some folks just built wrong for some ish!  hell i wouldn't wear skinny jeans, but there are folks that can pull em off.

The pants that Kobe is wearing looks like denim to me. And yea it's better than leaving your shoes in box or a case
mean.gif
idk bruh, i'd rather someone be a sneaker watcher instead of looking like a dork wearing em! ....dont act like you've never been embarrased for someone else!
laugh.gif

Last edited:
smh. These people are trying so hard to look fashionable just bec the flyknit design is stylish. Why the heck would u wear jeans then tuck it in the shoes. I'm not worried about what he's wearing i'm worried about the shoes having a funny reputation cos of these wanna-be's making it look bad.

If u want fashion get some rafs balencis rickowens or anything but just keep the 9's out of it. I mean if you cant carry it PROPERLY just stop. Dont wear some kobes and mimic a european clothing look. Yall are disgusting.

I get what you're saying and agree. Best way to rock these is casual, if you want to tuck them into your denim that's cool, if you want to stack your denim on top of them, which is what I think looks the best (the way Russ B. rocked his), then that's all on you.

These may not not be for the European, slim silhouette look though. Although... I could be wrong, because the Jordan 1's and SLP Hi Tops look pretty good when done properly. Guess we'll have to see.

The ones that Nick Young wore against the Heat are the Inspirations right? Cause his pair doesn't have orange lining behind the tongue where as the ones released do.

Are the Precisions releasing? Tried Google but only KD Precision came up. I think my next cop will be those. I thought the ones Kobe's wearing sitting down were the MPs.

fashion police or not, if it look goofy, ima say it! aren't u a fashion police when u state a pair of kicks is ugly??? when i was young thats what they had bullies and folks that crack jokes on u for, to keep ish in line.......now that the world has become so politically correct, nonsense is allowed and praised.

Last edited:

Even Air Force 1s mid black or white looks really good when done properly. Personally i'd rather be simple n subtle than look like some sort of a dork who thinks he's a fashion icon wearing the 9s.

If somebody can rock em well, props will be given when it's due. Real recognize real. period.
damn right

Even Air Force 1s mid black or white looks really good when done properly. Personally i'd rather be simple n subtle than look like some sort of a dork who thinks he's a fashion icon wearing the 9s.

If somebody can rock em well, props will be given when it's due. Real recognize real. period.

Definitely agree with you.

fashion police or not, if it look goofy, ima say it! aren't u a fashion police when u state a pair of kicks is ugly??? when i was young thats what they had bullies and folks that crack jokes on u for, to keep ish in line.......now that the world has become so politically correct, nonsense is allowed and praised.

Curt Diggs..

U a trip I swear..lol

U right tho, but some folks are going way in left field in here..

I have no idea but idea. But I'll head up there tomorrow. If you want to give them a call they close at 7. (212) 891-6453

Back
Top Bottom