THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Its those night time ballers who need that GITD sole 
laugh.gif
i was gonna give you the price is right loser sound effect treatment also, but your comment aint worth the upload time!

My TTS is 12.5, and these seem to only be releasing in 12 or 13.  I've read through the posts here and have no idea which way I should go. 12.5 in the Kobe 8's are fine, as are the HD2013's.

I wanna use them strictly to ball in, so any advice on half a size up or down?

I want the perspective and the detail and the mike jackson pair but if I can get the all star easily I won't pass. I just sucks thinking I may giving darn near 800 for 3 shoes
Just say to yourself. Damn I won all 3 raffles. I'm one lucky guy. Oh here's my money.

My local HoH only raffled KD LBJ KD & both Retro VI. Only one person other than me got tickets at opening this morning. Liking my chances on copping all 4.
Good luck man. Yeah I felt the same way but just feeling unlucky about it now. Keep the hope alive!

THE AMOUNT OF ORDERS I HAVE FOR THE KOBE ASG'S COMPLETELY DWARFS THE OTHER SIG SHOES BY LIKE 5 TO 1. HYPE IS REAL ON THEM.

Its those night time ballers who need that GITD sole :lol:

I hate that these GITD.

The hype is just because they hear limited and saw how much the MP resale value had. I don't think these are gonna be anything like that. A lot more stores are getting them this time around

i was gonna give you the price is right loser sound effect treatment also, but your comment aint worth the upload time!
You must be one of kiddos who think GITD is a good look 
mean.gif
 maybe for laser tag 

The MPs are the only shoe out of the 4 that are worth the box price causally or on the court 

So if the "hype" is real its not the cw its that silly sole

I hate that these GITD.

The hype is just because they hear limited and saw how much the MP resale value had. I don't think these are gonna be anything like that. A lot more stores are getting them this time around
Finally a post that makes more sense. My local FTL in the burbs is getting them the last hyped shoe they had was 6 months ago. 

I find it strange that NTNY announced Kobe 9 ASG RSVP, but haven't thus far for KD and LeBron...
NikeCHI doing FCFS for Brons my guess the rest of the stores will follow.. I mean Laneys were RSVP so that doesnt always mean a shoe is limited or not

What's the style code for the Kobe all star? Nike.com is giving me two separate ones. One of the launch list and another when click on the devotion link

I'd be interested to see my size 14 next to say, a size 10 and see if they're the same height.

Or I could just measure them...hang on...

from the bottom of the heel to the top of the ankle, my sz 14 is about 8.5 inches high. Measuring up the middle of the "stitches"

i wonder the same thing......cool comparison question
Seriously, anyone with a smaller size...8, 9, 10...if you've got a minute measure the back of the shoe. I'm really curious

Where do you guys even think the MPs would restock? I'm close to pulling the trigger for $400, but will definitely hold off if there's any concrete logic here.

^NDC is probably your best bet online at the hope of a restock. Other than that, it'd probably be randomly at a Niketown or maybe a HOH.

just got a raffle at FTL for the ASG's...there were about 4 FTL's within a 60 mile radius that carried the ASG's.  Really hoping people focus on the AJ 6's releasing this weekend and forget about the ASG's lol

I bit the bullet as well and bought a sz 11.5 today for $420 with next day air. I know it's high but I already have the whole all star pack locked down in a size 11 each shoe so I'll come close to breaking even after I get rid of them.

Last edited:
Damn I woulda held off, these are going to restock sooner or later. Patience is key. But if you happy, then you won bruh.

spoke to two Nike stores in LA today and they said a restock is not going to happen anytime soon. they just got the ASGs in today and one guy said "on to the next one". there could be one online, you know Nike.

Back
Top Bottom