THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got the call from my HOH! but I'm concerned about the sizes.  First off, I'm a small footer.  In kobe 8s, I wore a 8 or 8.5.  Size 8 is a bit tight in the toe box for me on the kobe8.  In Jordan retros, I wear an 8 with tons of space.  In the Kobe 9, I am not sure where I fit, but I put a size 8 in the raffle.

I know most people say they are TTS, but a lot of people said that about the kobe8 and a lot of peeps also said to size up on those.  What's the verdict for the kobe9 on sizing?

anyone in atl trying the fcfs route? im thinkin bout it but i dont know of any delayed store openings

7:55? You've already lost. 
That's what I said, I gotta wake up at least an hour earlier to get prepared 
laugh.gif

I got the call from my HOH! but I'm concerned about the sizes.  First off, I'm a small footer.  In kobe 8s, I wore a 8 or 8.5.  Size 8 is a bit tight in the toe box for me on the kobe8.  In Jordan retros, I wear an 8 with tons of space.  In the Kobe 9, I am not sure where I fit, but I put a size 8 in the raffle.

I know most people say they are TTS, but a lot of people said that about the kobe8 and a lot of peeps also said to size up on those.  What's the verdict for the kobe9 on sizing?
You should be fine with the size 8 man. Congrats!

Twitter RSVP on Nike was done in less than a minute. What the hell how do people DM that fast.

[h1]KOBE INSIGHT #2:  I’M LOOKING FOR A HIGH-TOP THAT FEELS LIKE A LOW-TOP.[/h1]
Eric Avar:  “Let’s integrate lightweight ankle support with a Flyknit collar that is barely noticeable.”

Performance result:  Allows a natural range of motion, proprioception and an intuitive fit with the lightweight feel of a low-top.  The collar is high, but there are zero distractions or restrictions.
Before I read this, I thought the same thing when I held the shoes in hand.  My favorite shoes used to be the XX8 (for basketball), but this Kobe 9 looks like it is leaner and lighter than the XX8

Some dude at Nike Las Vegas just flipped because they wouldn't let him buy the Masterpiece display, :lol:

Back
Top Bottom