THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Some dude at Nike Las Vegas just flipped because they wouldn't let him buy the Masterpiece display,
laugh.gif
Should have recorded that sheit. Need a good laugh right now. Why the hell he want to buy the display or even think they were even selling it.

is anyone else pretty disappointed that the kobe IX Devotion/Maestro does not have that Gumbo League box and card? that card looks pretty nice to me. And it seems like Nike made a special design for Kobe too, but they didn't utilize it. Also making the kobes strictly more limited than the KD and Lebrons, made me think the kobes aren't even part of this pack.

is anyone else pretty disappointed that the kobe IX Devotion/Maestro does not have that Gumbo League box and card? that card looks pretty nice to me. And it seems like Nike made a special design for Kobe too, but they didn't utilize it. Also making the kobes strictly more limited than the KD and Lebrons, made me think the kobes aren't even part of this pack.
Just disappointed in not getting them more. If i would have scored i woudn't have cared what box it came in. I like that white box tho don't mind if didn't have a gumbo theme to it.

He said something like "I know y'all got a pair back there because there's one shoe out here".

The employee was like, "it's part of the display, sir."

And dude wasn't trying to hear it, :lol:

He was just *****ing for like a minute and then was like, "**** this **** man, can I just buy the ******* display then?"

I was in tears, :lol:

Dude sounded so sincere when he said it.

I'm pretty sure the sneaker is attached to the damn display, dude was out of his mind, :lol:

What made matters worse was that I was wearing them.

Kinda felt bad for dude, everyone should be able to wear these beauties.

Just picked up my MP's for a lightweight resell-for-rape price, but it's the only shoe I wanted out of all of the Elites. Good luck to everyone tomorrow and then on.

On to the Kobe X! Hahaha

Got the call from HoH Ford City but I was sleeping! 
sick.gif
....... Call the number back 10 minutes later and dude tells me I missed out on getting my size 12! 
indifferent.gif
....... At least he was cool enough to give me a size 13 instead for my troubles 
mean.gif

Nike doesnt control the weather.

..right?? 

then why did they raffle the 6s at NTNY and held off on the kobes? Games are being played. if this is a raffle that's held online there's no reason why they couldn't still do the damn rsvp

HOH will either re-raffle them or distribute them after 6PM. Don't throw away your raffle tickets if you didn't get called. 
has anyone ever won anything good off a reraffle? And I'm not talking bobcats xs or some other ********, prelude or better

This Pair Has Box And The Card
Looks like a GS pair though. That would suck even more if the GS Devotions get a gumbo box and card. I know most of you guys don't care for boxes, But i was buying kobes when they use to give us those cheap orange boxes. And i along with a lot of kobe stans back then wish Nike would give kobe his own damn box. And they finally did it with the ZKVI. I'm only gonna be having the Masterpiece and the Devotions for the highs and I would like that special edition box and card.
then why did they raffle the 6s at NTNY and held off on the kobes? Games are being played. if this is a raffle that's held online there's no reason why they couldn't still do the damn rsvp
Because the 6's aren't releasing till Saturday and they probably already have shipment for them. And if they didn't, they have all day tomorrow to receive shipment. What it looks like right now is that most stores was suppose to receive shipment of the Kobe IX's today but it got delay. SO they can't list the shoe as releasing tomorrow if the shipment is not here yet, so they just postpone it altogether.

Back
Top Bottom