THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Was luckily able to cop with ease an 8.5 this morning with free Next Day Air and 15% off. No early link or add to cart service. Just a simple product search with the style code and BOOM! :D

Man those pics are fire. I have a feeling the three in March are going to be like this as well. Super limited. RSVP. Raffles. God Damn!

Was luckily able to cop with ease an 8.5 this morning with free Next Day Air and 15% off. No early link or add to cart service. Just a simple product search with the style code and BOOM! :D

How'd you get free next day? I had a 20% coupon but was afraid I wouldn't get the KDs and Kobe's in cart and checkout both so I made separate orders.

I had a Next Day Code lying around that was about to expire next month. So I figured, why not use it.

How'd you get free next day? I had a 20% coupon but was afraid I wouldn't get the KDs and Kobe's in cart and checkout both so I made separate orders.

Forgot to mention when i was at the Nike Store. Dude was trying to buy the Devotion off another cat and Dude said he worked at FTL and will be able to get him the next release if he sold him his pair. Who said FTL employees weren't corrupt. HAHhahahah.

Struck out on the ASG's so calling in the favors now from a few higher ups, we will see what happens.  Hate asking for help especially just for shoes

lots of traffic here at HOH canal st New Orleans! opened up 8am FCFS, copped my pair with EASE four hours later. they seem to have plenty in stock still...

Last edited:
The best part of the Kobes is the tag! Nike was so late getting these distributed they went with the plain old white retail tag! 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom