THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Still no call from footlocker  
ohwell.gif

Almost exact same thing happened to me man.  Went to enter raffles for the pack on my own Wed before the snow storms.  Was told they didn't have the Kobes and didn't know if they would be getting them so only did raffles for Brons and KDs.   Took my chances this am online and struck out everywhere for everything.  No calls from anyone... until about 1130.  Got the KDs (the ones I wanted the least).  11:45 same girl calls and tells me I won the Brons (2nd most desired)!  Asked about the Kobes while I had her on the phone and they said they didn't get them.  

(((Strange thing is before I was contacted I had my girl call to ask about the Kobes and she was told that they did raffle for them on Tuesday?! Whaa?!?!  Has to be complete confusion…I actually think they are pretty legit, think this girl was just misinformed or confused cuz they would have done a raffle on Wed like they did with everything else. Right? So, safe to say, I think we are in the same boat! smh)))

Keep hope alive tho!

Update: I called and was told that they aren't sure if they are getting them at all now. Manager said they'll find out around tuesday. If they do, then they'll proceed to call winners. If i knew this was gonna happen I would've just gone to FCFS at closest HOH. :frown:

Almost exact same thing happened to me man.  Went to enter raffles for the pack on my own Wed before the snow storms.  Was told they didn't have the Kobes and didn't know if they would be getting them so only did raffles for Brons and KDs.   Took my chances this am online and struck out everywhere for everything.  No calls from anyone... until about 1130.  Got the KDs (the ones I wanted the least).  11:45 same girl calls and tells me I won the Brons (2nd most desired)!  Asked about the Kobes while I had her on the phone and they said they didn't get them.  

(((Strange thing is before I was contacted I had my girl call to ask about the Kobes and she was told that they did raffle for them on Tuesday?! Whaa?!?!  Has to be complete confusion…I actually think they are pretty legit, think this girl was just misinformed or confused cuz they would have done a raffle on Wed like they did with everything else. Right? So, safe to say, I think we are in the same boat! smh)))

Keep hope alive tho!

Update: I called and was told that they aren't sure if they are getting them at all now. Manager said they'll find out around tuesday. If they do, then they'll proceed to call winners. If i knew this was gonna happen I would've just gone to FCFS at closest HOH.
frown.gif
At least you can rest easy knowing that if/when they get them you have your name in the hat!  

Sucks that I missed out this morning on the AS joints but at least resell on it isn't that bad. If I get it for close to retail I'ma just double on those black and yellow ones coming out on the 1st

these aint the business with pants of any kind.

and its not so much the high cut as it is the bulky *** tongue.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom