THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I did the same thing with my Flint 15s back in high school. Same scenario except the mud was all over mine.
lol getting drunk in high school... miss those days sometimes. I got a pair of jordan 12 OG completely covered in mud..  came right off the leather tho, so I was good to go. Thank god for no fabric/cloth on that shoe.

Last edited:
This shipment delay suuuucks.

Kind of crazy how some places lines were around the block for the asg release, I walked in foot locker 45 minutes after they opened and could have gotten all 3 sigs.

actually a lot of HOH and footlockers around DMV didnt get them in even though it stated of launch calendar they would be getting them. It's because of the snow we just got.

Tyson's said they were never getting them and Nike said they didn't have them. Both guys sounded like crooks. Can't believe anything any of these clowns say

Just went down to my local mall and they had JUST gotten in their shipment of ASG Kobes...FSR i walked in and out...only thing that sucks is they werent limiting to 1 per customer so one dude had 5 pair

I dont know if they raffled for them or not, but they were selling them FCFS...if youre near a mall that was selling ASG sneakers id head over ASAP

Also, some of the pairs were in Gumbo boxes and some were in standard Kobe 9 boxes..i dunno if that came up in this thread yet but at least this store had a box issue

edit: this was at a Foot Locker if that matters

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Tyson's said they were never getting them and Nike said they didn't have them. Both guys sounded like crooks. Can't believe anything any of these clowns say

SAY WHAT! Tyson's aint even getting them? i was there this morning and the manager just said they didn't get them yet. i know pentagon didn't and i tried calling Montgomery mall but its always a busy signal.

Just went down to my local mall and they had JUST gotten in their shipment of ASG Kobes...FSR i walked in and out...only thing that sucks is they werent limiting to 1 per customer so one dude had 5 pair

I dont know if they raffled for them or not, but they were selling them FCFS...if youre near a mall that was selling ASG sneakers id head over ASAP

Also, some of the pairs were in Gumbo boxes and some were in standard Kobe 9 boxes..i dunno if that came up in this thread yet but at least this store had a box issue

you in tri state area? Jersey?

yea...this was Freehold Raceway Mall in NJ

when I left all they had left was size 14...i dunno if that was fact or the guy trying to limit people buying multiple pairs because it was looking shady with people leaving with 3 bags of gumbo boxes

they didnt have Lebrons or KDs..

Last edited:

The box situation is happening with all the stores. Nike issued some pairs with GUMBO boxes and some with standard. Odd but Nike's like *Kanye Shrug*

The box situation is happening with all the stores. Nike issued some pairs with GUMBO boxes and some with standard. Odd but Nike's like *Kanye Shrug*
Okay thanks...maybe they made more pairs than they planned on? Lucky for me they had my 11.5 in a gumbo box...would have doubled up since they had a 12 but didnt want the standard box

i've had a very good day.  was able to purchase the 9s online this morning AND have two more pair on lock locally (whenever the damn shipment comes in) AND copped 3 pair of KDs (which are fire by the way)!!   happy tears

lol getting drunk in high school... miss those days sometimes. I got a pair of jordan 12 OG completely covered in mud..  came right off the leather tho, so I was good to go. Thank god for no fabric/cloth on that shoe.

Lol def good times but a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 to the head at 16 is never a good idea. Smh

Okay thanks...maybe they made more pairs than they planned on? Lucky for me they had my 11.5 in a gumbo box...would have doubled up since they had a 12 but didnt want the standard box
I think 10 and above got the Gumbo box. I have a 13 and got it. Dude in front of me got a 9.5 and got the standard. Sucks for him 
laugh.gif

I think 10 and above got the Gumbo box. I have a 13 and got it. Dude in front of me got a 9.5 and got the standard. Sucks for him 
laugh.gif
If this is true, I got lucky. Copped a size 10 for myself and a 14 for my friend. I would've been pissed if I got the standard box.

Back
Top Bottom