THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

any place in Los Angeles still have them?

goddamnit
laugh.gif
nike vault is doing FCFS at 5 pm

How was the release at MOA in Minneapolis :nerd:

I'll be there tomorrow for the day...probably a day too late :smh:

I called Nike DC and the guy said they didn't get them. I don't believe him though. They had a good amount of MPs.

NDC wouldn't let me use the free 2-day shipping because there was also a NikeID product in my order. What the **** Nike? obviously they are going to be getting shipped separately!

actually a lot of HOH and footlockers around DMV didnt get them in even though it stated of launch calendar they would be getting them. It's because of the snow we just got.

Just heads up, when picking up my kobe 9s today from footlocker. That some of these kobe 9s do not come with the all star box, they come in white regular kobe 9 box. Me and my friend got the same size but i got my pair from a regular footlocker he got his from hoh. Should of taken a picture, but was in a hurry, this was at Chicago North riverside mall. Did anyone else get white box? I hope my nike.com pair come in the all star box.

Lost the raffle on Kobes and won the raffle for Lebrons.... About to try and trade these Lebrons and Eggplant foams for Kobes possibly.

Back
Top Bottom