THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
yeah F nikestore, they b on dat you know what!......telling some folks they gonna do rsvp, and telling others they just gonna sell em :smh:
They told us today it would be up to the store manager on how they release. He has to contact other Nike stores or something. Just hope I don't miss out like last year when Champs Lenox randomly got their delayed shipment of ASG kicks.

They told us today it would be up to the store manager on how they release. He has to contact other Nike stores or something. Just hope I don't miss out like last year when Champs Lenox randomly got their delayed shipment of ASG kicks.
called em and they told me no we dont have them...i live in lithonia, just dont wanna go to all the buckhead just to wait around "just in case" and they dont put em out

called em and they told me no we dont have them...i live in lithonia, just dont wanna go to all the buckhead just to wait around "just in case" and they dont put em out
They have a pair on a mannequin right now as I post. Took the MPs off yesterday and put the ASGs on. Talking bout they couldn't sell the mannequin pair, *****.

That's what I was thinking too. But store reps keep stating they don't receive shipments on the weekend.
surprisingly south dekalb mall footlocker said they gonna put em out mon or tues......sounds like they havent received em, just speculating......stonecrest talkin out they ***** as well....they all just guessing and apparently have no way to track their product coming in

Goin through the same thing at Arbor Place mall.  No on knows nothing. Picked up the rest of the pack easy. Picked up both pair of Jays this morning with no hassle too. 

yo, blacklion23....if they drop them joint and its possible for you to secure an 8.5, im more than willing to meet you at the mall and get em from you!.
ohwell.gif
......unless u gonna charge me resell.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Called my local Footaction this morning. I asked them if they received their shipment of Kobe 9 All-stars yesterday. She told me they did and that they received a grand total of 6 pairs. And she couldn't tell me if they got my sz. She also told me they will be calling raffle winners for the 6 pairs on tuesday. Only 6 pairs though? There goes my chances but I will keep hope alive but for all I know the employees took the rest of the shipment and won't even have my size to raffle.

Our "snow" down here is a lil different. We had a crazy ice storm 1st, them some snow in top of it.  None of that matters though, would think they would send all the shoes that launched that day at the same time. Why send 2/3 if the pack?

Our "snow" down here is a lil different. We had a crazy ice storm 1st, them some snow in top of it.  None of that matters though, would think they would send all the shoes that launched that day at the same time. Why send 2/3 if the pack?
precisely....its like kobe doesn't want his sneakers in the same truck as lebron and kd or something

So I just called the same footlocker store that said they was not getting the kobe 9 asg. They said yes they got them yesterday and sold out. I called the whole day and not one time did they pick up.

Back
Top Bottom