THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So I just called the same footlocker store that said they was not getting the kobe 9 asg. They said yes they got them yesterday and sold out. I called the whole day and not one time did they pick up.
They had a restock? :smh:

Not sure but the email just showed the lebrons and kd when I click firsr shoe was the kobe but all out of stock. Im in phx so it was probably live east coast time.

They were prob calling raffle winners all day for the j6. Thats what I saw when I picked up the gk yesterday. They should really use a diff line when calling back raffle winners. The whole raffle process is so laughable thats how they do it. So random.

So I just called the same footlocker store that said they was not getting the kobe 9 asg. They said yes they got them yesterday and sold out. I called the whole day and not one time did they pick up.

Smh. Gotta love it. I wouldn't be surprised if the store that told me they're calling raffle winners on tuesday doesn't come through. I bit the bullet and bought my sz on Ebay for $360. Got the seller down from $420 making offers. I would like to double up though for retail.

Went to south coast for my kds around 545pm last night n the employee told me after talking that they were selling extra kobe 9 just fcfs. Typically you wouldn't even expect them to have any extra cuz they did raffle winners....I was devastated. ..I ended up getting an oop from a friend in NOLA tho. So it worked out. No kobe box n card tho.

Glad everyone was able to get there pair, this winter storm didnt make easy for us on the east coast 

Hell w/o the storm I'd still be losing smh..

I just need a sz12 shoe gods!!

And the stores that still have them won't do phone orders..

Bout to throw up the white flag on the ASGs too..

0-2 sux..

But oh well..

Onto the next one..

no offense but if you're calling for sneakers, you're gonna miss out and get nowhere. If i ever need to know if the store got the shoes in, I go to the store itself and speak with the manager. You can't expect real answers from employees over the phone, or even in person.

These shoes are FIRE. glad I copped a pair. Pictures don't do them justice.
Sucks that we pay 300 bucks for a pair in Canada but we still don't get the nice box and a card tho

They sold in the early afternoon. Check their tweet timeline.
yeah, they need to take that pic of they site if it sold out..
mad.gif
.....unless they'll do a lil re-up 
smile.gif

end has a pair of 10.5 left on their site as well.......still looking for an 8.5, trying not to lose faith in the atl stores.......i guess the bright side is that if they do release monday or tuesday, folk have to go to work, and kids will be in school.....it'll be a matter of just going to the mall evryday at lunch break hoping toluck up

Oh I forgot to mention...

I went to Nike Las Vegas last night and they had a 9.5 on the wall.

I wasn't gonna buy them because they weren't my size anyway, but just out if curiosity I asked if I could buy them.

Dude goes "Oh, it's just the left shoe for display purposes."

I was like "Yea, and the right one is sitting in a box in the back w/ a white sticker labeled display, right?".

He just tells me that he isn't sure, :lol:

I hate employees at sneaker stores, it's probably just managements fault, tho.

I feel like they don't want anyone to know ****, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnn the first time you lace them up and take that 2nd step.

Forgot I was even wearing shoes b
What, you use to wear in the past? Jesus sandals? these kobe 9's ain't THAT comfortable. Not comfortable to call them "pillows" or forget you're wearing shoes. If it is, you haven't wore a lot of other sneakers out there now. Roshes are way more "pillow" like than kobe 9's. As least the roshes and other flyknits and frees bend a lot smoother. These 9's are stiff and aren't as flexible as i thought it'd be.
I dont wear roshes b

Niketown Santa Monica has sizes left and is doing FCFS. I tried placing a phone order but the gentlemen I spoke with wouldn't let me.

Niketown Santa Monica has sizes left and is doing FCFS. I tried placing a phone order but the gentlemen I spoke with wouldn't let me.

48 hours my man

But since u put them on blast the same kid from the MPs raid is heading there now

Last edited:
Did anyone partake in the Nike Vault riot yesterday. Sounds like it didnt turn into one.

Oh I forgot to mention...

I went to Nike Las Vegas last night and they had a 9.5 on the wall.

I wasn't gonna buy them because they weren't my size anyway, but just out if curiosity I asked if I could buy them.

Dude goes "Oh, it's just the left shoe for display purposes."

I was like "Yea, and the right one is sitting in a box in the back w/ a white sticker labeled display, right?".

He just tells me that he isn't sure, :lol:

I hate employees at sneaker stores, it's probably just managements fault, tho.

I feel like they don't want anyone to know ****, :lol:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom