THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I'm tryin to hoop in mine but they're a size too big even though everyone said they're TTS I bought a size 14 because thats all I could get on FTL I tried them on today and theres a bit of room in the front like half an inch even with the double layered Elite socks and an ankle brace on I still feel room in the front. For those of you who've played in them are you having issues with your foot sliding around if you actually bought your size? I have a size 13 on the way thanks to alp :wink: but ya I'm gonna look to sell these size 14's even though I own like 3 other pairs of size 14's including the kobe 7 but ya just my two cents.
Same issue here 
frown.gif

Did you play in them yet?
No, and I won't! I'm trying to trade them for a size down. I know what it feels like playing with a shoe that big : bad directional control and too much internal slipping. I don't like that. For street use, I'd have kept them.

My wife called these the Kobe UGGs. She took out her UGGs to compare and they were the same damn height. She got me. lol.

Also, I told my wife I bought the MP's for $300 yesterday. I came home today and she was sitting at the computer with the NT page on and she saw my post that said I bought for $350. smh. Caught up. I should've just told her the truth. lol She's cool tho. She didn't trip for that long. Now I gotta cop her a GS pair in the Kobe MP "UGG" next Saturday she says.

Anyway, here are some shots on foot.
 lmao.

draw red lines/stitches on the uggs = exts lol

Last edited:
Mann just shut the F up and shove a tampon into your va jay jay. All you do is whine and beg and when you get what you want, you feel the need to bash others for no apparent reason. You're not just expressing an opinion, you're expressing hate when you tell others how stupid they look and what to wear and what not to wear. First you complain that nobody should get the kobe ix's if you're not looking to rock it casually or for ball. Then you blame everyone that you won't be able to get your shoe BEFORE release date. Now you throwing salt about people liking the ASG. These are the type of arrogant people that serve the country now? Do yourself a favor and shut up.

thanks to alp for charging you resell higher than what other people have been paying. Then he convinces everybody the prices are fair by throwing ebay estimates and defends himself saying he doesn't care about money and only looking to help members by being negotiable while at the same time asking 2 grand for preludes.
who are you? Why are you trying to make my business appear negative? I sold it to him at what we both thought was a very fair price and he is very happy. Everyone I do business with knows I have stellar customer service and charge better than most.

Last edited:
Went back 7 pages in the thread and saw a post of the purple Kobes.  Could those be the court purple pair that someone posted off the Nike Australia release calender?  If so they're crazy looking

I'm tryin to hoop in mine but they're a size too big even though everyone said they're TTS I bought a size 14 because thats all I could get on FTL I tried them on today and theres a bit of room in the front like half an inch even with the double layered Elite socks and an ankle brace on I still feel room in the front. For those of you who've played in them are you having issues with your foot sliding around if you actually bought your size? I have a size 13 on the way thanks to alp :wink: but ya I'm gonna look to sell these size 14's even though I own like 3 other pairs of size 14's including the kobe 7 but ya just my two cents.
np anytime buddy. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Shots fired while I was asleep

It's getting hectic up in here

Just gonna keep practicing my reading skills

And laffing skills

@UncleKyrie2 really who the hell are you? You just joined two days ago and already start **** talking me? Reveal your real self, dont hide behind a fake username

@UncleKyrie2 really who the hell are you? You just joined two days ago and already start **** talking me? Reveal your real self, dont hide behind a fake username

Lol and he's referring to conversations that took place a while back.

He's obviously had a different screename in the past or has been lurking for quite some time :lol:

Lol and he's referring to conversations that took place a while back.

He's obviously had a different screename in the past or has been lurking for quite some time :lol:
:lol: it's crazy, he's trying to paint me as a bad guy when I don't even know who the hell he is. The only reason I'm stressing is because he's trying to make my customer feel bad when there should be no reason for that.

If I had to guess I have a pretty good idea who it might be, but I really don't need another essay of disrespect by that herb because then I'll have to go find him in person and see what's up(which is something I really don't feel like doing) so ima just leave it at that.

Can't believe with all these last minute shipments sent to HOH's that none were around me and I still couldn't find my size!  I guess it's on to the next one.  NEED more low pics/colorways

Back
Top Bottom