THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
These are interesting and a novelty, but they are no 8. They are fun to play around in but the gimmick wears off quick. IMO they are not a game changer like I consider the 8. Last year gave ballers two of the most memorable performance shoes Ive seen in a long time from nike. The 8 and the xx8. These dont hold candle to either.

Really when you sit and think about it these just pretend to be a lot of things they arent, for example:
1. They do not play like a low. period, you can tell yourself whatever they just flat dont,
2. The major selling point besides point 1, they are flyknit..... well, NO...actually they arent flyknit. They have a flyknit veneer. Could have built the same shoe with a fuse frame like the 8 and probably made it lighter by using the EM.... but nope, had to veneer the flyknit over to trick people into believing they really made a flyknit bball shoe. Im sorry but this is the one that bothers me the most, its a flat out lie.

Anyways, like I said its was an interesting idea and they are fun to play and also a good conversation piece but of all of the 9 shoes in his line to me this one is the most forgettable, with respect to performance, of the last 5 years. As far as im concerned its a step back.
To each their own though. If you all think its the GOAT more power to you
Definitly agree 100 percent. Don't get me wrong, like I said a few pages back, I like the 9 and they play good but not as much as low top models. 8, 6, 5, 4, 9, 7 for me, like I said before also, a big reason if the fit for me and can't size down half size cause they didn't make that size. Wish I could experience these with a true perfect sized fit. Would be a way better run and experience but nothing tops the 8 IMO. Favorite shoe ever.

:lol: it's crazy, he's trying to paint me as a bad guy when I don't even know who the hell he is. The only reason I'm stressing is because he's trying to make my customer feel bad when there should be no reason for that.

If I had to guess I have a pretty good idea who it might be, but I really don't need another essay of disrespect by that herb because then I'll have to go find him in person and see what's up(which is something I really don't feel like doing) so ima just leave it at that.

Lol regardless of what you sold it to him for, just about everyone here has bought atleast one shoe at resale and been happy with their purchase.

Everyone here knows what it feels like to add a much anticipated piece to their collection, there's no reason at all to knock that person for what they paid.

They paid how ever much that shoe meant to them.

Lol regardless of what you sold it to him for, just about everyone here has bought atleast one shoe at resale and been happy with their purchase.

Everyone here knows what it feels like to add a much anticipated piece to their collection, there's no reason at all to knock that person for what they paid.

They paid how ever much that shoe meant to them.
exactly

Finally got the pair of ASG I ordered in the mail. Shoes are incredible in person! I finally got to see what the fuss was all about. Wish they were my size. Sold them to a close friend for $300.

These are SO COLD.

Imagine how much Colder they would be if they were LOWS. 
nthat.gif

luv em lows

word cuzz

true da

i be filing chapter 11 if dey were lows cuz i coppin all da limited colorways and double me up fo sho

Wearing them to the office today. Initial take: pretty comfortable but collar makes a lot of noise when walking around. Doesn't take much to get the glow charged up.

Fit kind of big compared to the 8. I think the high collar is going to feel weird on the court. Actually feels weird just walking around and sitting in the office. I think court feel is not going to be the same as the 8 either. At least out of the box. But some breaking the shoe in might help

I would venture a guess now that these will not perform as well as my other favorites. But we'll see

Beautiful to look at though and I'm still happy with them.

Got my All-Stars in the mail last night. Before I went home, I took the advice of fellow NTer's and got the Black/UV light for $10 at Walmart. This was the result........

:lol: it's crazy, he's trying to paint me as a bad guy when I don't even know who the hell he is. The only reason I'm stressing is because he's trying to make my customer feel bad when there should be no reason for that.

If I had to guess I have a pretty good idea who it might be, but I really don't need another essay of disrespect by that herb because then I'll have to go find him in person and see what's up(which is something I really don't feel like doing) so ima just leave it at that.
I wouldnt give it a second more of your time alp, I ve never done business with you but read about others who have all the time. The thing is you are realist, same as me. Thats something I respect. People have got to realize that everything gets resold now days, thats just how it is for some its pure business others its an extra buck, but the point is if they got the shoe its up to them, you or whoever to do whatever the hell you want with it. What it really comes down to is how those that do resell treat their customers. You can be respectful or you can be a self righteous twit. Seems to me from what I have read with respect to the others transactions that you keep it real. And respect for that. Im sure your customer is appreciative and knows this guy is just stirring the pot because its the internet and he think he can. he wants a rise, itll feed the fire and keep him running his mouth. Long story short, you dont speak to the turds in the toilet, there is no reason to speak to them on here either. peace

Reactions: alp
thanks to alp for charging you resell higher than what other people have been paying. Then he convinces everybody the prices are fair by throwing ebay estimates and defends himself saying he doesn't care about money and only looking to help members by being negotiable while at the same time asking 2 grand for preludes.
Its called being a realist. And more power to him for putting the preludes up for two grand. Hes obviously made a statement by doing so that he likes them, but if you like them enough to drop $2000 on them, then you like them more than him. Thats part of collecting. And yes part of being a collector of anything means at times you sell pieces of your collection... not for the retail price but for what they are worth. Do you think the old tobacco base ball cards that are going for 4-5 figures+ should only be sold for the value of the pouch of tobacco. Im not sure where people get off on these tangents except for the fact that its just harder to get shoes at retail than it used to be. SUCK IT UP AND GET OVER IT.

Its called being a realist. And more power to him for putting the preludes up for two grand. Hes obviously made a statement by doing so that he likes them, but if you like them enough to drop $2000 on them, then you like them more than him. Thats part of collecting. And yes part of being a collector of anything means at times you sell pieces of your collection... not for the retail price but for what they are worth. Do you think the old tobacco base ball cards that are going for 4-5 figures+ should only be sold for the value of the pouch of tobacco. Im not sure where people get off on these tangents except for the fact that its just harder to get shoes at retail than it used to be. SUCK IT UP AND GET OVER IT.
It don't really matter man.

He's using a throwaway username just so he can call people out. Would be cool if the mods could IPmatch and let you know who he is though. lol.

I wouldnt give it a second more of your time alp, I ve never done business with you but read about others who have all the time. The thing is you are realist, same as me. Thats something I respect. People have got to realize that everything gets resold now days, thats just how it is for some its pure business others its an extra buck, but the point is if they got the shoe its up to them, you or whoever to do whatever the hell you want with it. What it really comes down to is how those that do resell treat their customers. You can be respectful or you can be a self righteous twit. Seems to me from what I have read with respect to the others transactions that you keep it real. And respect for that. Im sure your customer is appreciative and knows this guy is just stirring the pot because its the internet and he think he can. he wants a rise, itll feed the fire and keep him running his mouth. Long story short, you dont speak to the turds in the toilet, there is no reason to speak to them on here either. peace
yeah I finished with whoever unclekyrie is. You present a lot of good points and I agree with them. I shouldn't have even responded but I dont like the way he tried to paint me in a negative light and make my customer try to feel bad. As far as I know I never did nothing bad to uncle so for him to come at me for no reason is uncalled for. Oh well, back to the kobes :lol:

He's using a throwaway username just so he can call people out. Would be cool if the mods could IPmatch and let you know who he is though. lol.
yes I wanna know who he is. I have a few possible guesses but I don't want to accuse ppl with no evidence

My statement there was more in general than in the particular, addressing issues that come up all the time i could careless about the that dude. hes worthless.

I completely understand, in the heat of it when you come across somthing like that it always gets that fight or flight juice pumping in the veins. Ive been there. Its never worth it though. Just keep doing you man, aint no thing but a chicken wing??? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom