THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Why are ppl so against rockin these casually and tryn to make them seem exclusively for hoop?... Almost All sneakers are made with some type of athletic purpose besides casual wear... The one man these were made specifically for rocks them casually, can y'all pls get off the gas lol

Wear them with skinnies, tights, joggers, or baggy jeans they're yours to wear how you want! Props to everyone and their individuality on rockin these, they're fire!!!

Its 2014, 75% of people buying Kobe's, KD's, and Bron's arent wearing them for ball.

Nothing wrong buying then either to wear caually or play in them.
Why are ppl so against rockin these casually and tryn to make them seem exclusively for hoop?... Almost All sneakers are made with some type of athletic purpose besides casual wear... The one man these were made specifically for rocks them casually, can y'all pls get off the gas lol

Wear them with skinnies, tights, joggers, or baggy jeans they're yours to wear how you want! Props to everyone and their individuality on rockin these, they're fire!!!
I wasn't saying the shoe's shouldn't be worn casually I was just saying their a basketball shoe first.  And unfortunately the reason the man that were designed for wears them casually because he can't get back on the the court.

anyone can do anything with what they buy. Which is why I see all these Range Rovers on the streets of NYC and not out in a safari. I will say that the Kobe 9 looks way better on court that off court. There are much better basketball shoes for casual pimpin than these. I have yet to see anyone pull them off nicely.

Last edited:

anyone can do anything with what they buy. Which is why I see all these Range Rovers on the streets of NYC and not out in a safari. I will say that the Kobe 9 looks way better on court that off court. There are much better basketball shoes for casual pimpin than these. I have yet to see anyone pull them off nicely.
I love the Ranger Rover in the city analogy! I literally laughed out loud!

Personally, my statement did not say I was against it, it basically said I was caught off guard... Did not expect it to be popular amongst casual wearers... No need to jump to defensive mode

All these nicknames are too long to remember which ones which imo

My thoughts exactly! Don't even have anything to do with the color. You have to memorize this crap. Lol. After the first one (master pieces) I can't keep track.

what i dont get is dudes like high top jordans but dont like high top kobes?? now everybody like where the lows at? weirdos
alien.gif

Genius marketing

funny because they basically did the same thing with the jordan's and the xx8 days of flight.

it is both appropriate and hilarious to me how nike basically mimics kobe's brand after jb. the kobe 7 system followed the flight system, the xx8 and the ix....shozuku is basically an upside down jumpman, etc
View media item 817723The other similarities I can sort of get, but you lost me on the shozoku being an upside down jumpman :lol:

i see the maestros dropping in price quick in my area

multiple listings for $300 now
I'm about to look. I'm not paying more than $300 for them this is ridiculous. You all can talk all you want about how it's a "business" but I hate the people who bought these just to sell and put them up for $450.

Its 2014, 75% of people buying Kobe's, KD's, and Bron's arent wearing them for ball.

well even in the 80's and 90s many rocked cons, nike air force 180, air jordans for casual. Many even dont play basketball at all.
If it was ok in 1990s to wear the contemporary performance kicks then, then why not now?
If the rule is true, back in the 1990s should omly wear adidas superstar, chucks, air force 1 and no jordans, barkleys etc.
Some people just are conservative with kicks fir casual and some not.

Nothing wrong buying then either to wear caually or play in them.
Too bad nike is doing the same thing with the kobe 9 like

laugh.gif
I wear the money size though(12-13) so I gotta pay what someone in another thread called the luxury tax
laugh.gif
There's some 12's on criagslist in the $300's. Depends on your area or if they would ship I guess.

I'm talking ASG though not MP

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom