THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Super untouchable, did you use the stock laces? I can't for the life of me tie the laces up to the lace hole because it's too short and I measured them too and it's 64 inches

I did. I just pulled them a little tight around the midfoot area but, I couldn't tie them very well... I have taken them down and left one hole open at the top (whenever I do actually tie them up) since taking that pic. They won't stay tied hahaha.

What makes you think it's not real carbon fiber? Seems real to me *shrugs*

That's why I say I "believe" it's not. Iim not 100% sure but I could have sworn I saw a review or read something that said it was not. When I have time I'll see if I can find it.

I'm curious now that we are brining it up

On the kobe 9s, would ya'll go .5 up or down?
Really depends on foot shape and how much room you'll want for either hooping or casual.

I hoop strictly in mine and have a narrow foot, so I went down a half and am happy with it

Really depends on foot shape and how much room you'll want for either hooping or casual.

I hoop strictly in mine and have a narrow foot, so I went down a half and am happy with it

Aite, I'll go half down in stead of up. Thx

Aite, I'll go half down in stead of up. Thx
For sure -- Go with your gut though... I mean, I don't want to be responsible for you grabbing the wrong size.  

9's are so wack for casual use. couldnt imagine walking out the door looking like some of the dudes in this thread. lows will be copped tho.

It's astounding to me how hyped up the casual market is for these... Really caught me off guard and didn't expect it at all... Should have I guess.

It's astounding to me how hyped up the casual market is for these... Really caught me off guard and didn't expect it at all... Should have I guess.
It's a stand out shoe, you're not going to walk around unnoticed in these! That's the whole point of the casual market shoe. I would think the opposite. I think it would be odd to spend $250 on a shoe you're going to beat into the ground.

It's a stand out shoe, you're not going to walk around unnoticed in these! That's the whole point of the casual market shoe. I would think the opposite. I think it would be odd to spend $250 on a shoe you're going to beat into the ground.
Unless your buying the shoe for the purpose it was created aka basketball. 

There's a lot of things that can get you noticed....

Say what? Now that's just plum crazy talk right there!
laugh.gif
I know its crazy talk to actually wear these for basketball purposes in this thread it seems haha

Genius marketing

funny because they basically did the same thing with the jordan's and the xx8 days of flight.

it is both appropriate and hilarious to me how nike basically mimics kobe's brand after jb. the kobe 7 system followed the flight system, the xx8 and the ix....shozuku is basically an upside down jumpman, etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom