THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
contacted DSG online and they said they never received my order even though i was able to checkout :smh:

Last edited:
contacted DSG online and they said they never received my order even though i was able to checkout
mean.gif
oh snap, that's wack.

oh snap, that's wack.
If you ordered via smartphone/iPhone/iPad, take a snapshot of the order completed screen in case of situations like that. You'll have proof of your order that can emailed to them if needed.

Don't forget to check your spam mail.

Last edited:
Question this is the first time I ordered from shoe palace, I received an order number and confirming my order. Is it just one order confirmation or two? My paypal went through too. I got two confirmations one from paypal and the second one is order number confirmation. Am I good. I did a guest checkout btw.

Question this is the first time I ordered from shoe palace, I received an order number and confirming my order. Is it just one order confirmation or two? My paypal went through too. I got two confirmations one from paypal and the second one is order number confirmation. Am I good. I did a guest checkout btw.
Should only be one order unless you did it twice by mistake.
Also, as long as you got the order confirmation number and email from the store you ordered from, you are good to go.

Never go primarily off PP unless you bought from a private seller, then that's the only time you should be concerned about an order.
Hope that helps [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:

You're good bro.

Last edited:
Should only be one unless you did it twice. Also, as long as you got the order confirmation number and email from the store you ordered from, you are good to go.

Never go primarily off PP unless you bought from a private seller, then that's the only time you should be concerned about an order.
Hope that helps [emoji]128077[/emoji]
Thanks! That's the customer service email on the confirmation number, right? Just 

Back
Top Bottom