THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
contacted DSG online and they said they never received my order even though I was able to checkout :smh:
Do they ship to Canada? Maybe that's why?

Just woke up good to see they are selling well. Nike marketing at it's finest. Thought there would be some sites with sizes left like the past two years Elites. They have it where there's a chance every color way of Elites will sell out. Those that had trouble buying today, don't pay resale just wait for the next release, or wait for resellers to lower their price because the can't move them. Maybe catch them on sites when they put sizes up from returns or restocks with new shipment.

contacted DSG online and they said they never received my order even though I was able to checkout :smh:
Do they ship to Canada? Maybe that's why?

Just woke up good to see they are selling well. Nike marketing at it's finest. Thought there would be some sites with sizes left like the past two years Elites. They have it where there's a chance every color way of Elites will sell out. Those that had trouble buying today, don't pay resale just wait for the next release, or wait for resellers to lower their price because the can't move them. Maybe catch them on sites when they put sizes up from returns or restocks with new shipment.

I have an American address that I ship my stuff to, done it before and it's never been an issue.

I didn't want these that bad but time is running out to grab a pair of the highs right now. I really want the details the most, but I'll settle for any cause I just wanna try them on the court.

I wonder if the dead space will be a issue with the low. I think that's my biggest issue with these . It's fine for wearing casually but laced up and balling bit drives me nuts. I end up relaxing every ten minutes trying to fix it. Double socking fixed the problem but these things are already soaked when I'm done playing due to the zero breath ability.. I think if that was not an issue if be a lot happier but siding down isn't an option for me as tts 13 when I bend my foot my toe already touches the end.

Btw . The nba allstar mint/black socks look fantastic with asg 9

Seriously, how are y'all able to purchase off of these websites, seriously? My area very rarely receives stuff I like and I'm not driving an hr away to score. If I use a bot, I'm not playing fair, but if I don't use a bot I have no chance.

Have I missed something here?

Somebody post the GS purple ones a good pic. And what was up they were 214.99 like everywhere else then I checked out on Nike an they were 125 thought they were 115

Anymore of these inspirations around? My boy wants a 12 to ball in. Feel bad I couldn't come through for him

Seriously, how are y'all able to purchase off of these websites, seriously? My area very rarely receives stuff I like and I'm not driving an hr away to score. If I use a bot, I'm not playing fair, but if I don't use a bot I have no chance.

Have I missed something here?

Didn't need a bot for this pair. Bigger release, more websites and more stores will have them

No
Did you or the salesman not open the box at the store? :lol: :smokin
nope I usually don't. Happy I didn't.

Everyone in line wanted the Foamposites or KDs. Only 3 of us wanted the Kobe's. Which got me thinking. Either she grabbed from the wrong stack or didn't pay attention to the release date. Either way. I got the inspirations from NDC and in an attempt to get a 2nd pair at footlocker I got the perspectives. So all I need now are the details. After I have the 3 releases in front of me. I will decide on which ones I am keeping. Right now the inspirations and details look great. These perspectives are just a bit too funky for me. Not feeling light blue sole.

Somebody post the GS purple ones a good pic. And what was up they were 214.99 like everywhere else then I checked out on Nike an they were 125 thought they were 115
Yeah I saw that too. If I can't find them in stores soon I'll cop from Eastbay. Save $10 and free shipping lol.

Back
Top Bottom