THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I. Am. Intrigued.

Flyknits on a basketball shoe plus that visible carbon fiber. I usually don't play in highs so hopefully a mid/low comes out. All my Kobe's get played in including grinches/Christmas 8s and these will be the same.

Comfort > looks in regards to basketball sneakers.

dont get me wrong, they gotta look good but then again we have been pretty lucky with the Kobe line as most looked pretty damn good.

the upper looks good, cant wait to see the low. no doubt these will be very good on the court. hope im not wrong.

i wouldn't be mad at a 180 price as long as they don't try to hit us with some 250 "elite" version 2 months later.

once people said that we would get pictures around Dec. 5th, i knew it would be a matter of time before they were posted. thread was just heating up with sketches and info from others saying adjust your sketch as such. nike knew what they were doing getting the hype train going here. pretty sure these photos were meant to be posted.

just wondering if the flynit will hold up to the rigors of basketball (stepped on, cuts, jumps, sprints, etc). the forefoot zoom in the jordan 28 was tested and if you go that thread, you'll read how many of the new designed forefoot zoom bags are ending up popped. flynit just does not seem like basketball material, just like the design of the forefoot bag in the jordan 28, but i guess we will see.

I think the Kobe 9 looks awesome. Can't wait to see other CWs. These like any other shoe can be worn off court if done right.

Can see how theyll be performance beasts, but there is little to no casual appeal. First time in a while ive had this opinion about kobes. Maybe a normal colorway can change that.

Last edited:
Hmmm interesting

I'm not taking a stand on these yet let me see some more pics and colorways

Still like the 8s the best but this shoe has potential but until I see colorways and more pics I won't trash or support the shoe yet

Why do you care about someone else's job? They put there own careers in jeopardy by putting the pic out there to begin with. Glad someone had the stones to finally post the pic.

The thing is... Ppl are shown certain images with trust... If they're told to not show anyone... They're not supposed to show anyone. That simple. But... You got thirsty ppl that go off and show ppl & they try to alter the pic/color or wtvr for who knows what reason.

Now... If Nike really cares to go to the extent and investigate who leaked the pic or emailed it to who, etc... That person can get in trouble. I don't work for Nike... But... They (friends) tell me how it works. It sucks. But... I'm pretty sure they won't care since production/design is over. Now leaking a pic while they're looking at swatches and measurements then that's a diff story. So much to it. It's fascinating to some... Some of y'all just don't even care.. Which is fine... Keep it moving.

SnapChat isn't even safe lolol

smokin.gif
pretty much this.

we play in our kicks.. these kids just wear them for fashion
laugh.gif

comfort > looks
Where did I ever say I wasnt going to play in them?. I play ball almost everyday. Imma wear them for ball and for fashion. Im gonna be breaking ankles on the court and be breaking necks off the court 
pimp.gif

you know nothing about shoes
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Yeah cause  I was born without feet 

Don't know how I feel about these yet hopefully a low is drops. I feel like I'm getting troll'd.

Back
Top Bottom