THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I've been following the kobe thread since the II on NT (even though I didn't become a member until '12) so I'm well use to the first pic of the shoe releasing and plenty of people being disappointed, then official pics and colorways come out and people do a 180.  I'm not saying this is gonna happen all I'm saying is I'm holding my judgement off until Nike announces it and I see more pics, angles, and colorways.

I pretty much agree with this. On one hand, I figure whatever they could share would be better than having no pictures AND completely being in the dark and that we should appreciate it; but maybe it isn't. Those three weeks where people enigmatically popped in whenever they felt like to drop intentionally vague hints would have been :rolleyes if people weren't also comparing them to other shoes with similar shapes and drawing sketches.

On another note, you guys might be blowing this "now I see who we can't trust/this is why we can't have nice things" **** out of proportion :lol:

From what I can tell, it hasn't gone too far beyond NT outside of those couple weird dudes who felt like posting "exclusives" on their Twitters/IGs.
Bingo. Some act as if we have never seen a shoe get leaked before and because of this never will again. It's not that serious people. If someone loses their job how many of the people who had access to the pics before today will pony up and help them out? Since their so concerned.

You can be sure most will say they are ugly. You can then be sure those same people will be saying must cop on release day.
I'll go ahead and say I'm copping on release day no question about it. Love the Kobe line and am confident some great colorways will come out of this.  Also confident that the performance of the shoes will be unreal.

This is the photo from neverwearthem's IG, If I'm seeing correctly it states

"Nike Kobe 9"

"Available in Color one and Color 2"

"$180"  -Edit Note: Neverwearthem states in his instagram post that there is some discrepancy in the price tag

Looks like this might be a practice go around for the advertisement on Nike's website since it uses the same font

Last edited:
Whoever leaked color 1 don't be bashful

Show color 2 so I can get excited all over again

Last edited:
the silhouette is sick. that cw looks like possible xmas or BHM. like that they went different wit design

Last edited:
I thought it was confirmed 225$ so I'm happy about the 180$ price tag. I hope color 2 doesn't have the ice bottom though. Either way I plan to purchase a few pairs of 9s. Love the design and the high cut.

I thought it was confirmed 225$ so I'm happy about the 180$ price tag. I hope color 2 doesn't have the ice bottom though. Either way I plan to purchase a few pairs of 9s. Love the design and the high cut.
Neverwearthem says there is some discrepancy in the price tag, from rumors it sounds like there may be different variations to the 9 so wouldn't be surprised if there's a 180 model and a model that costs more similar to what the 8 had with the Nike+ models

These look like the EM version. Are these made of flyknit? The EM was said to be 180$ while the flyknit was supposed to be 225$. I'm confused. Lol

Thanks to whoever posted the pic. I hope no ones livelihood is at stake.

They do resemble boxing shoes though, but in a good way I guess. You guys weren't lying. I really like the cw on the hi's.

They're cut a lot higher than I hoped. Can't wait to see the low's.

Those PS'd low's... repped. :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom