THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ain't no kobe iv
tongue.gif
thats debatable lol. 5>4>8(w/ zoom)>6 in terms of balling comfort.

So much blank space in the back hopefully they do put the logo back there. So whats the official name of the Kobe logo? Does anybody know?

Is it Shozoku, Sheath, Kobe logo, sword & shield, Mamba logo?
Shozoku, or Sheath is also acceptable. 
$150 would've been ideal if anything.Flyknits will probably be $180 at this rate
The prices are and have been listed on the first page for quite some time.

No need to speculate.
yup, posted on the first page for a while but it was just never officially "confirmed". Was hoping they were just throwing a ballpark MSRP or actually changed it (not that it can't happen because Nike have done that on past shoes)

A good amount of Perspectives and Inspirations on eBay for $260-$280 on eBay.

Details will be produced in the same numbers as the Perspectives. Plus with the lows coming out the following week, I'm interested how the other IX Elites sell.

^^^^ Man Juice Lee was bad @ss. I'm guessing you gettin a pair of these lows chashoe?
Nah, huge fan of Bruce, but waiting for something else. If we can call any shoes that are mostly yellow and black a Bruce Lee colorway then my Inspirations will do Lol!

A good amount of Perspectives and Inspirations on eBay for $260-$280 on eBay.

Details will be produced in the same numbers as the Perspectives. Plus with the lows coming out the following week, I'm interested how the other IX Elites sell.
That is good news.  It means to me that reselling is not worth it right?  Maybe less people will buy to resell now.

Hmmm. Well, I despise the highs-imo one of the most hideous shoes and shouldn't be worn unless your 6'4 or up, but just my opinion.   Was waiting for the lows, they look ok-I'll wait to pass judgement till we get a few more color ways.  The 8s spoiled me though, so I think with time the 9 low will grow on me.  As long as they are as solid and light hoop shoe as the 8 was, Im sure ill be getting a few of the future  color ways. 

Anyone have an estimate/knowledge on how many lows Nike is planning to drop? 

Anyone have an estimate/knowledge on how many lows Nike is planning to drop? 

No one knows. There's still 3-5 Highs that are rumored to come out. I'm sure Nike will milk the lows because 4-8 were all lows and successful. I would assume there will be a good amount of lows.

Heads up Cali Heads!!!

I just saw and tried on a pair of Perspectives in a sz. 9.5 at the FTL in the Sherman Oaks Mall on Riverside St. They were a little too big, so definitely TTS. The FTL employee said that the 9.5 was the smallest they had. They had another size on display but didn't check for size. The FTL employee also said that you can use the Bday coupon as well. Hope this helps someone!

Last edited:
On the fence with the lows, i think the flyknit versions will be more aesthetically pleasing. but like someone said earlier would you rather spend money on 1 elite or a little more for two lows. Also Depends on what other elites are coming out the rest of the year but count me in for the details. Hopefully another black based CW will drop for the elites, if the precisions drop then its game over for the lows lol at least for me.

Last edited:

So much blank space in the back hopefully they do put the logo back there. So whats the official name of the Kobe logo? Does anybody know?
Not going to happen. There is already a small shozoku back there. Having 2 back there would just look strange. I'd bet they are going to stick with the stitches.

lol..its hell...arious how sum peeps..including myself refer to those kobe 9 lows as the "bruce lees"....and peeps are getting soooo upset "stop callin them bruce Lees!!"..."wait until Nike actual gives them a name"..lmfao...i mean who gives a sh....!...call em whatever ya want guyz!....if they dont like it?..guess what?...theres LITERALLY nuthin they can do about it!..lol..SMH..MY GOD!...BRUCE LEES BRUCE LEES BRUCE LEES BRUCE LEES BRUCE LEES!!.....WHAT!?

Nike's "justification" is the dynamic flywire which was not present in the 8
LOL that would our fault for walking into that "scam" dynamic FW is nothing new. At least make the lows have zoom. I might pickup 1 or 2 pairs that blow my mind in terms of colorway, onto the Flyknit lows for me. 

this is ridiculous..... i want to buy a pair to actually play ball in and they're nowhere to be found. hype kills.... how the hell do u sell out a $225 shoe on 3 different releases????

this is ridiculous..... i want to buy a pair to actually play ball in and they're nowhere to be found. hype kills.... how the hell do u sell out a $225 shoe on 3 different releases????
It's all about "the Hype" but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
I got a question for those that have ordered from KB24.

I checked my paypal account and was charged $237 for the Kobe's. Then it was refunded recently and I got charged $225. So I basically got refunded my shipping, has anyone had this happen with them?

Back
Top Bottom