THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well I didn't take any pics. I feel weird takin pics of my shoes with a lot of people around lol. I gotta say performance wise, these shoes are a beast. When I first got em on I tightened up and they felt great. When I started running around I did feel a pinch around the ankle area. That went away after about 10 minutes. When I was playing I had great traction and amazing heel lockdown. The only cause for concern is that the traction is almost too good. I would put my foot down and felt as If I could have rolled my ankle from a quick lateral stop. Of course it didn't happen and it is more a what if more than anything. I tied it up tight from almost to the top of the shoe. I left once lace loop undone ( not sure if that makes sense lol). These definitely gives the 8's a big run for there money. I guess one of the other knocks could be is that I did start to blister a bit because of the spikes ( whatever they are) on the insoles. Overall it was an amazing experience and this will be my balling shoe from here on out.

People had 8's on, a few had LeBron's (10's, and 11's), and I even saw some venomenons. Everyone seem genuinely interesting in the 9's and were asking lots of question.

im hearing around september we will see flyknit lows
thats good... will be able to justify buying more kicks by then, after dropping a stack on the 8s before they are taken down...

I cant get on board with these 9 highs. Im sure they are great performance wise, just aint my style. Glad everybody in here seems to like em though.....

Man, they are only releasing the XDR version of these here in Taiwan, and it's not made in my size 12.5  
mad.gif

Apparently you're just trying to talk silly ish into existence.

You know what the red lines are about and that they're here to stay.

Why go into some off the wall theory about them possibly meaning something different on the lows and nike switching the logo on later c/w's?

Maybe cause you posted 30k thirsty comments for the lows and now that they're here you see they aren't all that
laugh.gif
RIGHT. Says the guy who has 1K More Posts than me. Lol

I'm going to say what I want to say like everybody else... if you don't like it, be a Man and scroll past it like everybody else. But I see you STAY on my Sack, though... I'm flattered.

And nah bruh... the Low 9's are COLD. All that jocking of my tweets and you must've missed that one, huh?

Keep it about the Shoes, Kiddo. You'll be alright, buddy. 
wink.gif

i don't have much interest in reading 745 pages. but how hard are these to order online? is this like every hypebeast jordan release? or can i wake up at a decent time and just click my way through to checkout? i just want to try these out with some orthotics and see if i can ball in these or if that stupid drop in lunar midsole is gonna be an issue with my orthotics

wow totally missed it on the pic i posted but it appears we have a flyknit low coming on July 2nd. according to that last release calendar i posted.

i don't have much interest in reading 745 pages. but how hard are these to order online? is this like every hypebeast jordan release? or can i wake up at a decent time and just click my way through to checkout? i just want to try these out with some orthotics and see if i can ball in these or if that stupid drop in lunar midsole is gonna be an issue with my orthotics
Are you talking the 9 "Elite" or the regular 9's...?

The 9 Elite's have been pretty HypeBeast-ish so far, but I have a feeling that the 9 Low's availibility/hype will be more like the 8's last year (if you remember those).

I'm banking on the Low's to be fairly easy to copp online... maybe not this 1st release on the 29th, but throughout its run.

Last edited:

Are you talking the 9 "Elite" or the regular 9's...?

The 9 Elite's have been pretty HypeBeast-ish so far, but I have a feeling that the 9 Low's availibility/hype will be more like the 8's last year (if you remember those).

I'm banking on the Low's to be fairly easy to copp online... maybe not this 1st release on the 29th, but throughout its run.

this is legendary stupid.... and surprisingly, i prefer mids shoes (and i suppose high) because any low top shoe i have to run a runner's loop

PJ Tucker is playing in some black IXs. The swoosh looks gold and the black is shiny. Need pics

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom