THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lakers set to announce that Kobe will be out for remainder of the year which isn't surprising at this point. Looks like Nike got lazy on the lows and are ready for the 10's.

The yellow pair is okay, the red/black pair is really nice.. and everything else is trash. I think underwhelming is truly the word. The only thing that can save the lows is whether or not they perform well on the court. I hope that black/red pair is flyknit, it would probably be the only one I cop if Nike doesn't start stepping up their game. So far, 8's are still King of the lows.

I need those EM pairs on the left and right of the pic 
nerd.gif

I like them. At least the left.

Last edited:
What a bunch of trash colorways, was thinking about passing on the Bruce Lee's for some better colorways but looks like those are going to be the best ones. I'll probably grab the Bruce Lee's and be done with the EM lows. 

I need dem details. Nike can't just eff around and not make more elite colourways. They are selling like crazy even at their price point.

That and those lows look like trashnani

hopefully the 9 lows are as available as the 8's were at my local ftl, so i could actually see them in person and try them on 

Last edited:
View media item 853091
Edit, already posted lol I need to read NikeTalk's rules.

Bad recycling of colorways by Nike

View media item 853201 >>> Black, red, gray 9

View media item 853202 >>>>>>>> that monstrosity on the right

View media item 853205>>>>> ones on the left

Just bad color blocking and execution and quite frankly LAZINESS on Nike's part. I wasn't interested before, but any slight hope of me changing my mind is gone after seeing these. Such a disappointment after the 8 lows.

I declined his ebay case to cancel the transaction, what happens next? 
 He has to eat the 10% fee that eBay charges hahaha

I declined his ebay case to cancel the transaction, what happens next? 
 He has to eat the 10% fee that eBay charges hahaha
That. Let him lose the $20 because he's doing bad business.
Serves him right. Ebay purchases are covered 100% right? It won't let me open a case to freeze his money yet...

The Lows are pretty dope honestly, my only beef w them is why no Carbon Fiber!! I love the colorways so far too. I was also hoping the Cement III inspired ones would've been an Elite!! That's it...

Back
Top Bottom