THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I declined his ebay case to cancel the transaction, what happens next? 
 He has to eat the 10% fee that eBay charges hahaha

I declined his ebay case to cancel the transaction, what happens next? 
 He has to eat the 10% fee that eBay charges hahaha
That. Let him lose the $20 because he's doing bad business.

Serves him right. Ebay purchases are covered 100% right? It won't let me open a case to freeze his money yet...
You'll be good. You have 45 days to file a claim. Don't agree to cancel. He thought he'd get more for a gr pair... That's his fault. Shoulda been smarter than that.

let's wait for more colourways.

remember how pissed people were with the kobe 8? most thought the sulfers were ugly. we don't know what the other colourways are. they could be samples, PE's or GR's.

we also got a pretty terrible picture that doesn't show the detail

Last edited:

remember how pissed people were with the kobe 8? most thought the sulfers were ugly.
I remember the 8, that's exactly why I feel I can call it quits early on the 9. To many unnecessary colorways. Looks like nike is going the same route on the 9s.

Last edited:
i don't like how the lows have no heel clip like previous Kobe models. and the stitch marks on the back look ridiculous 

Yup. If you bought 4-8, what the hell is the difference with the 9 lows?

Exactly the point. Nothing. From those pics, stuff just looks off, the colorway isn't executed well on the shoe. I mean Easter egg tiger stripes, looking like a pack of Zebra chewing gum :lol:

i think the pair on the left and the black/red ones are nice. wasn't expecting to like any lows. 

u remember the 8, that's exactly why I feel I can call it quits early on the 9. To many unnecessary colorways. Looks like nike is going the same route on the 9s.

Exactly how I felt. I liked the 8 from the get, not the sulfur till I saw in person. But they od'ed on the colorways. I have 2 8s out of the 30+ there are. I also feel like it will be the same **** again. Bunch of loud colorways and patterns to appeal to what is "in" nowadays.

remember how pissed people were with the kobe 8? most thought the sulfers were ugly.
u remember the 8, that's exactly why I feel I can call it quits early on the 9. To many unnecessary colorways. Looks like nike is going the same route on the 9s.

to me, i just need more shoes to ball in lol.. so if the 9's are comfy, i may just go all IDs (aside from 1 GR to test out)

I bet pair on the left is Easters.... Those and the black/red cw aren't too bad. Best of the bunch IMO.

Last edited:
Think I'm done with the 9's early 
mean.gif
, just going to try to get some MP's and I'm out

I wonder if the bottom pair (black and reds) are the Jordan inspired.

I know most (including myself) are hoping for some elephant print, but it might just end up being the colors. definitely best of the bunch until better pics come though

Back
Top Bottom