THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The breds are 100% the FN version as listed on the release calender. U can see the "V's" easily. Imma have to pass on these low CWs although the B.Lees and Breds look legit. Now......I do like the design on both the EM and FN lows...just hoping for something black/white or blue based...and of course, laker color based. Insta copped, if so.

Kobe can't wear his shoes...Lebron WON'T wear his own shoes...KD just keeps killin' it in his size 17 spaceships
laugh.gif

Not feeling any of the lows yet...

On another note, whatever happened to the 3M Flyknit?...wish Nike would put it on one of the Kobe 9 models
With the way Jordan added the 3m to their futures. I pray that the MJ kobe 9's have some 3M flyknit.

NIKE KOBE IX EM/UNIVERSITY GOLD 646701-700 top pic

NIKE KOBE IX EM/TURBO GREEN 646701-300 left pic

KOBE IX EM/BLACK 646701-001 bottom pic

NIKE KOBE IX EM/PEACH CREAM 646701-880 right pic

my guesses?...dont quote me cause i aint said sh......

NIKE KOBE IX EM/UNIVERSITY GOLD 646701-700 top pic

NIKE KOBE IX EM/TURBO GREEN 646701-300 left pic

KOBE IX EM/BLACK 646701-001 bottom pic

NIKE KOBE IX EM/PEACH CREAM 646701-880 right pic

my guesses?...dont quote me cause i aint said sh......

That's the same way I matched them up too. Seems about right.

The Peach Cream pair is cool. Looks like something a woman in her early 20s would get on her shower curtain. Like Anne Eddison.........

funny last year with the kobe 8 we (most) all wanted a solid colorway and never got it til almost the end....now Nike kicks the kobe 9 "low" off with a solid colorway!..haha another way Nike says..Fu#* you!..lol

Last edited:
Lol I must admit when I saw dark steel dark steel and @vinotwofour replies to mine I had to laugh. I wasn't trying to add hype that's just what it look like to me. I'm probably wrong cause I figured the 3s maybe high but they look like the 3 to me. Only time will tell. But I must admit the mutumbo gif and the Ed lover was funny. Nice

Not feeling any of the lows yet...

On another note, whatever happened to the 3M Flyknit?...wish Nike would put it on one of the Kobe 9 models
View media item 853529

I've been waiting for 3m flyknits since I first saw that pic 2 yrs ago. What the hell Nike just make it happen and take my money.

I can only imagine what the Details would like like if they were full 3M flyknit :wow:

Lol I must admit when I saw dark steel dark steel and @vinotwofour replies to mine I had to laugh. I wasn't trying to add hype that's just what it look like to me. I'm probably wrong cause I figured the 3s maybe high but they look like the 3 to me. Only time will tell. But I must admit the mutumbo gif and the Ed lover was funny. Nice

Although I accused you of hyping shoes in the past, I didn't think your claim was that far fetched.

There is supposed to be a Jordan 3 inspired c/w.

Those aren't anything special but I wouldn't be surprised if they were released with an AJ3 story.

*shrugs*

The lows aren't anything I'll be spending my money on and before the kids who need everyone to like what they like start predicting my 180, I only copped one pair of 8's and that was because they were free lol.

One pair of elites for me and I'll be moving on.

domosirchazzo domosirchazzo yea I want to apologize to you dark steel and s dub if you guys think I was trying to hype shoes never my intention. I personally wish everyone can get the pair they want in a perfect world. I have come to realize that none of us consumers are the real hype people it's nike and they provoke hype and resale with making shoes limited. There is no real point in limiting a shoe when they produce 30 to 40
Pairs of each model every year with the same materials. But let me shut up cause I keep buying the stuff

View media item 853583

For anyone looking for better quality black laces for the MP's I found some. They are from my nike foamposite ones and are the same used in the sb dunks. Not sure of the length of the dunks laces though but these from the foamposites were the exact same size for me for size 11.5

Back
Top Bottom