THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Im feeling every low except that pair on the right... that pair I need Detailed pictures of before I say its a pass. But now it's straight CHEEKS

Someone tell me of a shoe surgeon who can turn the highs to lows. Guessing we won't see a direct adaptation of the highs in a low model like that?

Last edited:
I DONT HAVE TO BUY EVERY COLORWAY THIS TIME!...I DONT NEED TO BUY EVERY COLORWAY THIS TIME!!!,,,I DONT NEED EM!...NO!...NO!!!...LOL

yup, so far thats the one ill be purchasing if price is right

the bruce lees look nice too

The yellow CW is my second fav from that pic. I need to see more of the other 2 before I pass judgement. That green low looks great. Can't wait to see higher quality pics of those.

Last edited:
I'll cop the yellow pair. The left pair is my style...might cop. I already have bred 4s, milksnake 8s, so I don't need the bottom pair. I don't know what the hell that is on the right
laugh.gif

9 lows >> every kobe 6-8
laugh.gif
 how can you pass judgement on shoes you don't even own.
Yup. If you bought 4-8, what the hell is the difference with the 9 lows?
The bottom pair is the retro 3 pair! It has elephant print
First off, let me apologize for coming at you. But COME ON bro, how are you gonna complain about people calling the yellow/black Kobe 9 EM lows the "Bruce Lees" and how everybody is hyping the shoe for no reason by giving them that name, then you go around and make a dumb assumption and calling those the retro 3 cement Kobe 9 EM lows. You said you're not associated with hype and you don't start hype and whatnot, but yet you're contradicting yourself by hyping the black/grey pairs up by throwing the retro 3 cement name on them. And to be honest, that doesn't even look like cement print to me. Looks like the print is more like earthquake cracks like the hufquake dunks or the All Star Game Lebron X Pressures than a cement print. 

Everybody trippin sayin there done with the Kobe 9s...lmfao...ya right!.....how many of you (including myself) said that last year with the Kobe 8?....you know you will, just admit it!....lol

THEY WILL GROW ON YOU.....like alwaz!....

also just noticed every colorway of the low has a white sole?...hmmm?...except for the bruce lees...woops i mean yellow/blacks...im so sorry for the bruce lee comment....lol...peeps will freak

Last edited:
I know someone posted the release calendar that had the flyknit 9 lows in here and the colorway said uni-red/black. Could that be the red and black one pictured above?

Everybody trippin sayin there done with the Kobe 9s...lmfao...ya right!.....how many of you (including myself) said that last year with the Kobe 8?....you know you will, just admit it!....lol

THEY WILL GROW ON YOU.....like alwaz!
I feel you...but as a size 14-15, I have capacity issues
laugh.gif

NEVER AGAIN WITH ONE MODEL

Got another Inspiration pair offered at $260 shipped, debating the double up...
What happened brother? You were with me on the highs are terrible bandwagon. Now doubling up. We need to stay strong!
Oh, I still think they are hideous, but something progressive about them. The details put into them are unlike anything I have seen on a nike, maybe ever.

Hideously beautiful to me lol.

Lows though, I don't see me changing my mind on those, that silhouette 
sick.gif

I'll cop the yellow pair. The left pair is my style...might cop. I already have bred 4s, milksnake 8s, so I don't need the bottom pair. I don't know what the hell that is on the right
laugh.gif
remind a little of nike lunarglides when i take a look at them.. not really liking any above except for the bruce lees a little and the ones to the left

THEY WILL GROW ON YOU.....like alwaz!....

also just noticed every colorway of the low has a white sole?...hmmm?...except for the bruce lees...woops i mean yellow/blacks...im so sorry for the bruce lee comment....lol...peeps will freak

i think the yellow/black EM lows would have been copped if the yellow was a bit lighter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom