THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
SO its safe to say that almost everyone thinks that Low pair on the right is trash (until we see them in person)

Just left my local HOH in LA and they said they only got 18 pairs of the black & yellow kobe 9 lows. Looks like there going to be tougher to grab then I thought....
This could be the # after the employees who want them get them

I finally tried the Lebron XI insole in the Kobe 9 and I actually think the original Kobe 9 insole feels better, at least for casual wear. Its firmer and it feels like its massaging with those little bumps. The Lebron XI insoles do add extra durability for basketball since they won't really bottom out. Its nice to have the option of switching them in and out. My lebron insoles are already broken in from playing basketball so I can't really say it did anything to the fit. These felt good right out of the box.

Very nice lace swap up there. Usually not a fan of switching from stock laces but that is def well done

04/11/14 Kobe 9 Elite 'Team Collection' Court Purple/White-Laser Orange-Wolf Grey $225 630847-500

wtf!!??....so those Laker "showtimes" arnt yellow?...its orange?...really?.....goin by the above description they are indeed a orange?...i dont get it?....am i losing my sight?..they look yellow?...man i hope there more yellow than orange?..im so sick of orange!...didnt we have like 16 pairs of orange/crimson red (same thing) on the Kobe 8?..smh..jeez!

Everybody trippin sayin there done with the Kobe 9s...lmfao...ya right!.....how many of you (including myself) said that last year with the Kobe 8?....you know you will, just admit it!....lol

THEY WILL GROW ON YOU.....like alwaz!....

also just noticed every colorway of the low has a white sole?...hmmm?...except for the bruce lees...woops i mean yellow/blacks...im so sorry for the bruce lee comment....lol...peeps will freak

04/11/14 Kobe 9 Elite 'Team Collection' Court Purple/White-Laser Orange-Wolf Grey $225 630847-500

wtf!!??....so those Laker "showtimes" arnt yellow?...its orange?...really?.....goin by the above description they are indeed a orange?...i dont get it?....am i losing my sight?..they look yellow?...man i hope there more yellow than orange?..im so sick of orange!...didnt we have like 16 pairs of orange/crimson red (same thing) on the Kobe 8?..smh..jeez!

I swear yall ***** about the littlest things, you've already seen the shoe but then when they label it as orange? Thats when you *****? Really?

[quote name="BLACKJESUS-23" url=/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-perspectives-released-lakers-colorway-revealed/23010#post_20053560"]Everybody trippin sayin there done with the Kobe 9s...lmfao...ya right!.....how many of you (including myself) said that last year with the Kobe 8?....you know you will, just admit it!....lol

also just noticed every colorway of the low has a white sole?...hmmm?...except for the bruce lees...woops i mean yellow/blacks...im so sorry for the bruce lee comment....lol...peeps will freak[/quote]

I don't know if anybody's "trippin". Just alot of people in this thread:

a. Don't like the look of the lows
b. Have plenty of 8s and see nothing really groundbreaking with these lows
c. Don't see where the $160 price is justified, or...
d. A combination of all 3

everyone is going in on the showtime colors..  what I'm really concerned about: 

Lebron needs to wear LA Gear shoes so that the refs can clearly see how much he travels 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Everybody trippin sayin there done with the Kobe 9s...lmfao...ya right!.....how many of you (including myself) said that last year with the Kobe 8?....you know you will, just admit it!....lol

also just noticed every colorway of the low has a white sole?...hmmm?...except for the bruce lees...woops i mean yellow/blacks...im so sorry for the bruce lee comment....lol...peeps will freak

Dawg...

I swear it seems like you've posted this like 16x already.

everyone is going in on the showtime colors..  what I'm really concerned about: 

Lebron needs to wear LA Gear shoes so that the refs could clearly see how much he travels :smh:  

This is the Kobe thread dawg...

If you're gonna talk about an athlete, discuss the one who can't find his way to the court right now.

Back
Top Bottom