THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I missed my package for the "Perspectives"......smh!
is this a house or apartment? UPS leaves my packages which I always thought was weird in BK. But it is a decent building with secure access and a management office across from the mailroom. But still...  Not that hard to sneak in behind someone and grab some packages. Surprises me...

I swear yall ***** about the littlest things, you've already seen the shoe but then when they label it as orange? Thats when you *****? Really?

People have said over and over again in this thread that pictures don't give you the full impression with this shoe, and different pics can make any of the colorways so far look totally different. So when NIke says that the supposed Lakers colorway actually has orange instead of some type of yellow, yes, people will feel some type of way.

This is the Kobe thread dawg...

If you're gonna talk about an athlete, discuss the one who can't find his way to the court right now.
Here come the NT police. 
mean.gif

It's not a big deal. Why is everyone so sensitive on the internet? I can't poke some fun bc everyone is so concerned with the LA colors? I doubt anyone is going to go off on a tangent about LJ.

Last edited:

I missed my package for the "Perspectives"......smh!
is this a house or apartment? UPS leaves my packages which I always thought was weird in BK. But it is a decent building with secure access and a management office across from the mailroom. But still...  Not that hard to sneak in behind someone and grab some packages. Surprises me...
It's a private house and UPS normally leaves my packages at the door.  It must be a different guy on my route..

I'm with some other peeps on those lows...  they need some other colors to break up all that yellow like the original Kobe V and the custom Kobe 8 if these are indeed an official b lee colorway. Maybe some graphite down the sides of the tox box or something. If they're not a b lee, then I guess they're good the way they are.

Wow, those volt laces look damn good.

My USPS package is from KB24. No idea where it is and what's going on :smh:

I haven't seen 72 inch laces in Foot Locker, Finish Line or Target. Where else should I look?

Last edited:
Lows are too plain (except for some of these other colors potentially coming out) and don't differ too much from the 8s tech wise, but some like simplicity. Bring on more Elites.

Back
Top Bottom