THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody know how long kb24.com takes to ship...Im still waiting on the shipping email...Ive emailed them twice btw

havent seen any crappy-*** fake Kobe ixs yet?..has anyone?.....maybe the fly-nit is to hard for them to copy with cheap materials?.....lol..i bet those china folks are very upset there not bringn in any cash from there Fakes?..woops i mean Replicas..lol
Just to let you know on your ignorant comment, not all fakes are made in china. Some of you guys forget that many authentic sneakers by Nike or other big corporations are made in china. And honestly, the kobe 9 elite isn't even reselling that well on the market (with the exception of the MP), so the replica world sure as hell wouldn't do well either. I'm sure companies making variants are focusing on capitalizing on super replica RO's
laugh.gif

Only sz 8 and 14 left

For this shoe to be the "ugliest" CW they sure are getting eaten up

I'm loving mine

Just gotta find some black laces today

any way to sort out only receiving images notifications on my email? or to be able to view the most recent pictures without scrolling all the way down in the lightbox viewer or scrolling back pages to find them? would be great if i could see the most recent pics easily or just get notification of pics only. i might be doing something wrong. im a noob

I guess im in for some GR lows. Hard to believe the 1st color is that "Bruce Lee" but oh well.....i hope they give us hightop ID options.

C O O K # 45

Going to have to choose between the details and the showtimes. 

Extremely tough.

Any thoughts? Which one would you/ will you choose?

I'm passing on the details and getting the Showtimes!  I like bright/flashy shoes tho but that's just me

I say go for the details. Also trying to choose between the inspirations or perspectives. Looking at get at least two pair of elites. Asg and details are my favs. So im looking finding what at can get close to retail.

I wouldnt put it past nike to release it late. They did it with the area 72 Foamposite.

Back
Top Bottom