THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
first *official* post with this account...
(other one cant figure out what my darn password was to login:smh: )

but, seriously, will I be able to stroll into a store like footlocker or champs and be able to actually TRY ON A PAIR OF KOBE 9 LOWS to see how they feel?? or will they sell out in the blink of an eye....

this is so frustrating.. I miss the days when I could walk into a local champs and try on my sneaakers...

I'm going to say yes....Pairs of the 8 sat. Why wouldn't some 9s sit?

havent seen any crappy-*** fake Kobe ixs yet?..has anyone?.....maybe the fly-nit is to hard for them to copy with cheap materials?.....lol..i bet those china folks are very upset there not bringn in any cash from there Fakes?..woops i mean Replicas..lol

havent seen any crappy-*** fake Kobe ixs yet?..has anyone?.....maybe the fly-nit is to hard for them to copy with cheap materials?.....lol..i bet those china folks are very upset there not bringn in any cash from there Fakes?..woops i mean Replicas..lol
The flyknit in general has been hard to "copy". Doubt we will ever see a GOOD flyknit replica. for now..

This could be the world's biggest strech but could the pair on the right be a late BHM???
Nah. Very unlikely. We're way past BHM now.

On a different note, the black/red/white Kobe 9 low is fire for me. Hope everyone falls inlove with the boxing versions and sleep on the lows coz those and the mid flyknits are the only 9s I'm interested in

Everyone agree they run a half size big ? Came across some in a half size smaller than what i normally wear and ordered hoping this is true. 

Can't say I do. To me length wise more less tts, but width wise narrow to me. Narrow to the point where I feel I should have sized up for that comfortable fit all around. Could be me having semi wide feet, but personally can't say they run big to me.

Just to share my only pair. Details look promising and may change that.
View media item 855820

I agree with tts. I couldn't size down due to length. The issue is dead space and it can be solved with elite 2 layer socks. If you hold the 9 up to the. 8 sole to dole you'll actually find that the 9 runs a bit shorter in length than the 8

Weird, I have 300 or so on paypal, and I tried checking out and they said I had to use my card cuz insufficient pp funds.

Also cant check out, cant putt my password when checking out now.

Back
Top Bottom