THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Perspectives are not disappointing in person. Finally got my eastbay pair today. Very pleased.

Got shipping on the 8th, package was expected to be delivered on the 10th, still no shoes and USPS site hasn't been updated.
mean.gif
I still have no ship confirm despite a couple emails I sent to them.

I also have NOT received my MPs I ordered from them last month!!!! needless to say I already put my claim in on my CC. Note that I've emailed them numerous times about it.

SMH, that's terrible business. I thought my situation with them was bad. Good luck, hope you get your money or the shoes.

SMH, that's terrible business. I thought my situation with them was bad. Good luck, hope you get your money or the shoes.
It is incredibly terrible business. They finally answered me about the MPs on last Friday saying they will contact USPS the following Monday and let me know that same same day. Nothing....

Cant believe struck out on all those restock. I was 12 min late to the party. Feel like crying.

Cant believe struck out on all those restock. I was 12 min late to the party. Feel like crying.
95% are in the same boat....

Would have been extra Salty if the MP had been on the restock *Wipes Brow*

I have a feeling it will be either on their next quarter or if there is a restock before then.

If nike just tweets important stuff rather than all that garbage I get from them during the week I would have read it through. F***. Salt.

YES!!!! 99% i ignore my phone buzzing because ik it just junk tweets but then i get used to not checking and BAM!! Restock

-______-

Perspectives available at any HOH or stores in LA area?

Been busy all week, off tomorrow will try to cop.

guidance from fellow LA heads? :nerd:

same man...salty as nutz...I even called Nike just to see if there were any canceled orders for the Preludes..of course I knew they were all sold out but had to try 
ohwell.gif

same man...salty as nutz...I even called Nike just to see if there were any canceled orders for the Preludes..of course I knew they were all sold out but had to try 
ohwell.gif
I just kept reading that propaganda they have on the page. Try in a few minutes. you might be able to get in cart. Refresh and nothing. Then just went home.

Perspectives available at any HOH or stores in LA area?

Been busy all week, off tomorrow will try to cop.

guidance from fellow LA heads?
nerd.gif
i went to lakewood and cerritos for raffles  today and saw them there, didnt see what sizes though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom