THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I just kept reading that propaganda they have on the page. Try in a few minutes. you might be able to get in cart. Refresh and nothing. Then just went home.
like a broken record..."we'll get the next one" 
laugh.gif

well, on to the details...better get those 

Hi, new on this thread. How does it fit? 9.5 with lebron 11. Should i get the same size for this shoe?

So MPs will be on next quarter's restock I suppose? Or at least I hope they will be.
even last year there were not that many kobes that made it to the restock. i wasnt able to see what was on this restock but i heard the wtk9 and some of the preludes were

Not sure how limited the perspectives are, but a size 9&10 are at my local footlocker that doesn't get anything. They are sitting and probably going to rot

even last year there were not that many kobes that made it to the restock. i wasnt able to see what was on this restock but i heard the wtk9 and some of the preludes were
Took those screen shots myself. Only missing a few others on the bottom that i didn't feel like snapping. Was some SC Gloves, the Megatron pack, KD VI EXT Gum, DJ Clark SB's and a few other not worth mentioning.

Perspectives available at any HOH or stores in LA area?

Been busy all week, off tomorrow will try to cop.

guidance from fellow LA heads?
nerd.gif
What size are you looking for?

I got a pair from a guy off Craigslist @ $270.00.   

Considering they go for about $250 (retail + Tax), not a bad price.

He had a couple other sizes previously.

If interested, PM me what size you are looking for and I can check for you.

He is in the OC and Inland Empire Area though.

I've been waiting forever for this prelude re-stock and I miss it.. so sad man. All I wanted was the 4's and 5's, FML.

I was waiting for asg kobe 9's to restock were those on there? If not there's still hope. :rolleyes

They were not on there. A few post up, i posted pics of which Kobe's were on there.

None of the 9's were on there. Nor were there any Gumbo league collection. Those and MP's would be part of the next restock

Took those screen shots myself. Only missing a few others on the bottom that i didn't feel like snapping. Was some SC Gloves, the Megatron pack, KD VI EXT Gum, DJ Clark SB's and a few other not worth mentioning.
So beautiful to see all those shoes up there. But so sad at the same time.

They were not on there. A few post up, i posted pics of which Kobe's were on there.

None of the 9's were on there. Nor were there any Gumbo league collection. Those and MP's would be part of the next restock

How many times a year does nike do these restocks? I though they only did one a year :nerd:

How many times a year does nike do these restocks? I though they only did one a year
nerd.gif
it's like a quarterly thing spring summer fall etc

the sad part is, I knew this was coming and have been ready for it every night, I had a dr appointment last night and regardless I was on my phone and boom got the text right away but the stupid link wouldn't work on mobile then by the time I searched the shoes in a search it was too late

pretty pissed off about it actually

Back
Top Bottom