THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

How is this thread full of heads beasting over these awful laker elites, but the perspectives getting flamed on???? You guys have silly taste.
Man, what?
laugh.gif
Did he forget that Kobe plays for the Lakers?

laugh.gif

I take back my earlier comment, the Lakers CW is a must...

$200 for a KD is hilarious though, about $100 too much.

Sheet. Copped inspirations on 3/1 from ndc then copped today of restock, think ill get cancelled for more than one pair or nah since its a restock?

Tucker was an easy pass, while Showtime is a must! I'm SO over volt! I'm tired of everything being highlighter colored!

^ it could be that one, or it could be the "turbo green" em low. both are out around the same time according to that launch list back on page 578

Last edited:
You guys don't think that everyone who was pissed there wasn't a true Laker color way in the 8's (a ton of which are on this board) won't jump at these? Come on...

Y'all dudes colorblind. It's still a suns cw to me. Waaaay too much orange for a Laker cw.

Nike could put out a green/white celtics colorway and say it's a Laker cw for green week in the nba and y'all will believe em :smh:

Last edited:
Y'all dudes colorblind. It's still a suns cw to me. Waaaay too much orange for a Laker cw.

Nike could put out a green/white celtics colorway and say it's a Laker cw for green week in the nba and y'all will believe em :smh:

You might need to adjust your monitor because that's definitely yellow (although I guess there is some orange weaved into the flyknit as a contrast). I'm still not a fan because something about the way that they blocked the colors seems unappealing, but there's no way I could say that it's not intended as a Lakers colorway.

There probably won't be a "true" Lakers CW until the EM lows hit Nike ID and you'll have to make your own version of it. Nike wants people to spend the extra money on that CW. It'll probably be a repeat of what they did with the 8's and how they held the amnesty pair hostage :smh:

There is definitely orange in this colorway. It honestly looks like the same flyknit pattern used on the "cheeto" racers. However there is enough yellow throughout the laces, lining, and knit accents to give it a true Lakers feel to it.

Nike could put out a green/white celtics colorway and say it's a Laker cw for green week in the nba and y'all will believe em
mean.gif
i disagree with this. 

i don't care about that Suns dude debuting them, nor do I care about if there are hints of orange in the flyknit. 

In my opinion, they are Lakers colors. These scream purple and gold to me. 

I know a lot of people who have been dying for Laker colors, so hopefully these will satisfy them. 

If they were going for Suns colors, I don't think they would have put Laker gold laces and accents in them. The orange in the flyknit is just to contrast, in my opinion. 

It is clear to me that the elite collection are shoes in each dude's team colors as shown below

Back
Top Bottom