THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
2 kids on the Kentucky Wildcats rocking the "Perspectives" against Wichita State right now. Looks like Randle (#30) and their point guard Young (#1). 

He could probably talk him down a little bit.. I was Just trying to help him out a little bit.. 400$ is pretty steep (for ANY shoe) lol..

@navster precisely correct. That's why they gonna stop getting 225 from me and I'm onto the lows where I can save 60 bucks

I guess it's all a matter of personal preference. I love the shoe on the court. I like the ankle support and the grip is impressive. It is a nice change from hooping in lows imo.

Im gonna let yall give the MPs their shine..

BUT CAULEY-STEIN HAS ON THE BEST KOBE 9s OF ALL TIME.!!!!!!!!

The perspectives just totally stand out, they look great on court. ASG look sick too.
Perspectives do look beautiful on court and really stand out, which I love. I regret on passing on them after seeing Iguodala rock them a few weeks ago with the white Warriors uni's.

Are there fakes on these? I see a pretty good deal for Inspirations on eBay but just want to be sure. The shoes are very intricate so I figured they'd be tough to duplicate but you never know.

Last edited:
2 kids on the Kentucky Wildcats rocking the "Perspectives" against Wichita State right now. Looks like Randle (#30) and their point guard Young (#1). 

Young is the 3, but I was going to comment on this their last game.

Kentucky gets Lebron PE's. I was wondering if it's saying something that they stopped wearing them. The Harrison's don't either.

Granted, Randle normally wears Jordan retros, so it might not be saying much.

Young is the 3, but I was going to comment on this their last game.

Kentucky gets Lebron PE's. I was wondering if it's saying something that they stopped wearing them. The Harrison's don't either.

Granted, Randle normally wears Jordan retros, so it might not be saying much.
Yup, I see a Lebron XI PE and a Soldier VII PE and Jordan Gamma XI. Maybe they just wanted to try some of the new tech? But hard to imagine a the desire switch things up for such a big game.

Last edited:
since everybody is into the UK vs Wichita game
grin.gif
 how bout that and 1 slam from Early (Jordan Playoff 8s) over Stein (Kobe 9 Maestro)
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:

Pretty sure they have already been posted on here. Low top, black base, cement-like graphic on the outsole plates, red flywire...you get the idea

Edit- here is a link with a picture of them and the pair Kobe wore during the team picture.

http://thesneakeraddict.blogspot.com/2014/03/nike-kobe-9-low-em-sneaker-new-images.html
Don't think they have been confirmed as the Jordan III cement inspired ones. To me, that doesn't even look like the cement elephant print. 

Don't think they have been confirmed as the Jordan III cement inspired ones. To me, that doesn't even look like the cement elephant print. 
Yeah they havent been confirmed but I would put money on that being them. Hard to deny that the shoe doesn't have the overall theme of cement III down. I agree that it doesn't have an official elephant print look but I don't think Kobe/Kobe's designers would outright throw elephant print on one of his signature shoes. It is more of a homage to the cement III.

I would bank on those being them instead of holding out for some awesome inspired release.

Im justing waiting on the news of the 9's hitting the ids. I bet we wont see any solid uppers though for a while. Ima laugh if the first id option is the same upper as the pair that kobe wore in his team photo.

I swear some of y'all crazy and never balled in these shoes, but to each their own I guess. The grip is next level. I also didn't even notice the collar and I tie my shoes tight.

I swear some of y'all crazy and never balled in these shoes, but to each their own I guess. The grip is next level. I also didn't even notice the collar and I tie my shoes tight.

I only noticed the collar the first 2 mins into the game and given it was my first time playing in them.. after that, all is money!

Back
Top Bottom