THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just copped a pair of Details size 11 from an NT user. And another user hit me up with a good deal on size 10.5 for under $300 with shipping. Hit me up if you need dat info.

Ya'll the best. Shine on 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys, I Un-ds my all stars today before the Snow tomorrow (NYC)

There the Zanerobe Joggers
I like the way you wrap the laces around the heel/achilles and tongue. Will be doing the same if I ever get my pair. Joggers are dope too.

copped MPs, thirst got too real, that  along with how nice the details were in person and i had to cop.... most i have ever paid for a shoe

wuz that you who just copped that sz 13 for $450 on ebay or?..ugh!..lol
the pre-owned? yeah if so... realized 13 will work better than 12 for me in this shoe.... i paid 400, sucks for shoes that arent DS but all the other sellers on there wouldnt even do 500 for DS.... i first offered 365 and he countered with 425, 4 was more than i wouldve liked but had to have em....

I sent the guy a message told me he just sold them to someone literally 2 mins after he got my message :lol:

Was gonna double up on MP's and get my true size. Glad it was a NTer that got them so congrats bro :pimp:

like the colorway on the lows but sadly am passing... they look cheap to me. not knocking anyone who buys them.... hope the elites hit nike id
happy.gif

Last edited:
IMO calling the black/yellow low's "Bruce Lee's" or "Kung Fu's" is disrespect to the legend Bruce...them joints do NOT go in at all. 160?? Yeah ok Nike.

IMO calling the black/yellow low's "Bruce Lee's" or "Kung Fu's" is disrespect to the legend Bruce...them joints do NOT go in at all. 160?? Yeah ok Nike.
prices are going up everywhere. soon jb already anounced their prices increase by the end of this year.

prices are going up everywhere. soon jb already anounced their prices increase by the end of this year.
THIS is why i WILL NOT BUY A SINGLE RETRO other than the Blk/Infrared 6 and Columbia/Legend Blue because those are grails... but anyways back to the Kobe 9 EM. they don't do bruce lee any justice.

but hey i am not desgning the shoe.

THIS is why i WILL NOT BUY A SINGLE RETRO other than the Blk/Infrared 6 and Columbia/Legend Blue because those are grails... but anyways back to the Kobe 9 EM. they don't do bruce lee any justice.

but hey i am not desgning the shoe.
no def agree with you 100%... yeah the kobe 9 low just arent feeling them but thats just me.

Exactly!  Patience will be the key with the lows.  Hard to understand how people are so amped on the Bruce Lee/Kung Fu colorway after seeing what Nike did with EM on the Kobe 8.  They didn't forget how to make nice graphics on EM, many many different colorways.  We are going to see some awesome releases on the lows later.

This is really two fold. Pretty much all colorways that dropped initially for the 8s had some type of pattern to them until the PPs came...people complained that there were no plain uppers...now they drop a single color upper as the first and people complain that it isn't enough...I like them but mostly because I will be using them strictly for ball and they will do what I need...like what was said earlier there will definitely be some magic done like they did with the 8s so just sit back and watch because we have a long way to go before the 10s :smile:.

Just called two ftl in SD area and both are doing raffles. What?!?! Now how am I supposed to know how these fit? Some people say to size down from the elites and people at ftl say tts. Really hoping these are tts. Still can't believe these are being raffled...

I know prices are going up, that's a given and goes unsaid. I'm saying why would anyone pay 160 for the abomination that are the Kobe 9 lows. More importantly, how can anyone disrespect the great Bruce by nicking these after him. I think "Roethlisbergers" would be more appropriate.

Last edited:
I didn't really like the Perspective's, but I walked into HOH today and a size 9 was sitting there and I felt the need to cop, :lol:

The Kobe 8 ruined me last year...smh..lol..it wuz the 1st shoe i ever bought in practicly every colorway....it did sumthin 2me i tellya.....and this year im not doin 2well either, i have every colorway of the Kobe IX so far except the "inspirations"....held out on those cause i was hopin theyd release the "Precisions"?...(prob not gunna happen)..smh..anywaz...I already copped the Kobe IX EM low "KungFus"...and now im gunna TRY to wait til all the EM "Lows" colorwayz release first, then at the end of the run ill pick the colorwayz i like to cop and hopefully gettem on the cheaper side as im seein on Ebay with the Kobe 8s?..this is my goal!..GOTTA STAY STRONG...LOL..cause i admit i get caught up in the hype and its killin my wallet!!...PATIENCE...PATIENCE,,i can do it!......i hope?..lol

Anyone in the LA (So Cal) area know which stores are receiving the Bruce Lee's FCFS??

NTSM should be FCFS. i got there at 9 Saturday and i was out by 10:30 with my Details. they usually get plenty of stock and i think these lows are not wanted as much as the Details.

NTSM should be FCFS. i got there at 9 Saturday and i was out by 10:30 with my Details. they usually get plenty of stock and i think these lows are not wanted as much as the Details.
Guess I gotta wake up early on Saturday morning lol

Back
Top Bottom