THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Getting rid of my Elites. Really wonder if the EM lowtops will perform any different than the highs. The carbon fiber heel clip on the Elites is wayyy too clunky for my liking. The Flyknit is soo beautiful though 
frown.gif

Yeah sweats are supposed to be baggy not tight. If you want to wear joggers I would suggest going up a size or three

I've been rocking Gap joggers (picked up from the factory/outlet stores) and maybe it's cause I'm a little older at 33, but I can't rock with the fancy prints and slim fit.....not baggy but a nice loose pair. Charcoal, Heather Gray and Black....to each his own...

Back to the topic.....for those who picked these up already....how are materials? The comfort of the shoe overall? I like all the lows, but really trying to add some yellow kicks for diversity.

People basing their opinion of the 9's off 1 colourway.

Just how the 8 sucked so much off the leaked sulfers pic

Last edited:

Yessir!!!  I don't like the "Kung-Fu" lows and won't be getting them.  BUT that doesn't mean I hate all lows off that one pic.  Let's wait to see how this thing plays out.

PS: My "Details" just got delivered to the office.  I'll take a group shot later tonight.

Those leaked 8 pics were of fakes made of plastic. The pics of the 9 lows are the real deal and look like Ross exclusive.

Yessir!!!  I don't like the "Kung-Fu" lows and won't be getting them.  BUT that doesn't mean I hate all lows off that one pic.  Let's wait to see how this thing plays out.

PS: My "Details" just got delivered to the office.  I'll take a group shot later tonight.
Right.  Better believe there will be some colorways that will come out that will have everyone going wild

The official name of these are the Nike Kobe 9 EM "University Gold" via FL....and in my area these are a GR, FCFS

http://nikeinc.com/news/supernatural-innovation-the-nike-basketball-elite-series-hero-collection
[h1]KOBE 9 ELITE HERO[/h1]
The KOBE 9 Elite launched last December  represents Bryant’s most provocative shoe to date - the first Nike Basketball shoe featuring Flyknit. The KOBE 9 Elite Hero sports a wolf grey upper and pop art inspired camouflage on the heel area. Designed by Eric Avar, it maximizes innovation with Lunarlon, dynamic Flywire and carbon fiber throughout, while its ultra-lightweight design enables natural motion.

The Nike Basketball Elite Series Hero Collection is available May 9  at Nike.com  and select retail locations globally.

Last edited:
Reactions: You
^ i would have passed on those too. but yes, i agree that the white hue looks better than grey. if they had been the promotagged pair, i would have copped

I gotta say this, I appreciate how the Kobe IX's don't have a ton of images leaked early.  We've seen pics of the KD and the Lebron Superhero's for a while now and the pic that @Piston Honda  posted above was the only one of these leaked and didn't really show much detail.  For me I personally like seeing shoes announced rather than knowing what they look like for months.

Last edited:
I'm very disappointed with the Superhero Obsessions as well as the Kobe 9 elite in general because I was only supposed to buy one pair :D. Now I own 3 with these and the Showtimes up next, smh. Nike is my pimp :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom