THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
People losing their minds. The 8s weren't impossible to get but I struck out online and was only able to get a half size down in store. It was tough here in South Florida, obviously California is a different story.

I'm happy these were a GR and everyone who wanted them got them. I was worried since I had to go to work and didn't want to deal with the b.s. Windows image and network policies.

Yesterday I passed my CompTIA Security + exam. This was needed for me to go over seas and do some contract work. Anyways, I woke up this morning to get the easters and for some reason I decided to take another test instead. I figured...spend 180 on shoes or 200 on a test and make 150-180k a year. With that kind of money I probably wouldn't care to much about resell. Did I just grow up? lol
Huh. Are you going to the box of sand? In the states or OCONUS in Europe or Asia, a Security+ isn't going to net you a $150K-$180K salary. But congrats.

The more I see the Gold the less interested I am. 
mean.gif
 Might bow out on them Golds. Damn!

Last edited:
Guys,

Anyone know if the Bruce Lee's are available anywhere? Totally missed the launch on those, like them better than the Easter's...Were they a limited release? Available in any retail stores?

Thanks,

Y2J

@GrizzlyAnimal  Were you playing that Black Eyed Peas songs I gotta feeling tonight going to be a good night on your way to the mall.

Footlocker needs to stop doing those dumb raffles. It's so Barbaric. Pointless. They spend all that time getting there little sheets together and tickets and for what. Unclaimed pairs left and right.

Last edited:
Anticpated restock......... guess my day is screwed lol. Im sitting in front of the comp all day lol.

Well I failed miserably. Scored my 9.5 but none of my local stores got gs love Easters. I need a pair in 5y so if you guys see a place restock will y'all send me the link or post it up here. Thanks

Trying to score them for the misses

On feet pics = Getting killed in the thread

Land of the MF Heartless

Last edited:
Eastbay is restocking some random stuff in sz 15....

Now let's dead the restock talk.

Pulled up my pants and took an on feet pic real quick.. i will not be wearing them like this 
laugh.gif
 these are fire on feet imo

team cankles

Safe to say the artsy theme ended with the details now they are just throwing stuff together. Nothing on the level of mps, inspires, perspectives and details.

Back
Top Bottom