THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Only Kobe I would think about spending 500 on, is the MPs. I probably still wouldn't. $500 is just too much for a sneaker. If you got some GOOD income, then I don't see an issue with it. I hate paying retail and almost never pay reseller prices. Resellers will continue to live as long as people buy from them.

If you don't buy kicks for a few months, $500 for a shoe you really like shouldn't be an issue.

Right but its the principle.of $500 for ONE pair of shoes. I cant justify it. I did $280 once and regretted it but it is what it is. Cant ever seeing myself doing anything over $250 and thats pushing it would.be feeling like that $280 again

Thats just me

For sure but everyone's situation is different. That's why I don't ask for ppl's opinion if my expensive purchase is justifiable. Most I spent is $295 for the Prelude 3, pain goes away when they're on your feet lol.

For sure but everyone's situation is different. That's why I don't ask for ppl's opinion if my expensive purchase is justifiable. Most I spent is $295 for the Prelude 3, pain goes away when they're on your feet lol.

Yeah I feel what you are saying but the reason why people fell in love with the game of shoes is losing it's way. Everybody's situation has ALWAYS been different from Chuch Taylor's to the introduction of Jordan's and the Foamposite One. It was one thing to see the retailer and manufactures increase prices due to R&D and technology implemented into new kicks. But now people are wanting you to pay high end designer fashion prices for performance sneakers to go watch someone else play in. That's crazy. Now companies are buying into this crap by limiting the amount and hiking the price trying to account for money they didn't make when the sneaker resells. I enjoyed walking into a store and buying a shoe I knew about two to three months prior and didn't have to worry about being robbed or not even getting them because they were sold out before the gate even opened to the store. Sorry for the rant, I'm off the soap box.

Most I ever spent was on Kobe VI Mango, at $350. But I knew it was a good investment.

That's what's up. I dropped $500 for some High Top Air Force 1's that only released on Japan. Bought two pair, but I was in Iraq/Afghanistan also so I had some money to blow..

Right but its the principle.of $500 for ONE pair of shoes. I cant justify it. I did $280 once and regretted it but it is what it is. Cant ever seeing myself doing anything over $250 and thats pushing it would.be feeling like that $280 again

Thats just me
sorry to go off topic here.. but good lawd your avy... my god

Chris Douglas-Roberts in the Details last night.

that had to be one of the worst last possessions ever. I cant remember who passed it to Douglas-Roberts but man did he put him in a bad position. He was already in the corner, got the ball passed to him. When he was in trouble his teammate then came over to the same corner bringing Wade over with him, and then the trap and turn over happened.

Charlotte could have had that game
mean.gif
Exactly.

Heat are sleepwalking their way to wins in this series.

DeMar's dunk the other night in the Details though...
smokin.gif

Lunchtime ShowTime cop @ HOH in UTC/La Jolla Village.  Done 'til the FK lows.

Last edited:
As far as the cost of shoe discussion, I do t have a problem paying $500 for a pair of shoes if it's the retail price. As nice as those 9s are, I just couldn't pay that much for resell. Rather just make two IDs but that's just me.

Those Miami Nights Kobe 9s (or MJ) are fiyyyah.

most I ever paid was $520 for miami vice lebron elite 9...instantly regretted it and sold them for $520

Those Crimson joints are slowly growing on me. The streets are so hungry for the flyknits these will be an easy cop which makes the temptation even harder to fight.

Back
Top Bottom