THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

What spots did you hit up? I went to college in the Raleigh area and I used to go to the HoH in Crabtree Mall for most in-store purchases. Were they FCFS?

Last edited:
What spots did you hit up? I went to college in the Raleigh area and I used to go to the HoH in Crabtree Mall for most in-store purchases. Were they FCFS?
State?

=====

No, they were raffle, but I called before the raffle and they said they weren't doing it, and the other HOH is like an hour and a half away, so I was done for.  They raffled off like every pair and every one was claimed.

So can someone explain why bots failed? I understand clicking the twitter link couldn't be automated. However, adding to cart must have been automated still right? So there was still an advantage?

Last edited:
So can someone explain why bots failed? I understand clicking the twitter link couldn't be automated. However, adding to cart must have been right? So there was still an advantage?

Bots failed cause man > machine b

Everyone failed until they realized the mobile site worked.  A timer won't stop bots and might help them since there was no captcha after it.

i woke up at 8:02 unexpectedly...  but wasnt planning to cop a pair.. just checked my twitter and saw the nike kobe link. tried to add to card but wont let me.. tried 5x. still wont..then slept again. lol... so something wrong really happened lol.

I'd like to see them try that with the Carmine's tomorrow and get away with twitter "apologies."

laugh.gif

Everyone failed until they realized the mobile site worked.  A timer won't stop bots and might help them since there was no captcha after it.
Ya the desktop link was incomplete.  Is that only reasons bots failed? Add to card feature is all that's needed I guess EL  and automated twitter link are no longer necessary with the counter.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom