THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Hey I have a ds pair of Philippines in size 12  and was looking to swap them out for a pair of all stars in size 11.5, what would be a fair trade for them? Should the person with the all stars add cash? Or will I just be better off selling the Philippines and looking to buy a pair of all stars off the bay? Let me know what you think, thanks
If you can even find someone willing to entertain that trade, you'd be the one adding cash.

I've tried messing with both 9's that released. Got the Details on RD and I've copped the Easter's and Unleashed Low's online with ease. Managed to get all in my true size 14. I ended selling the Details after one wear. They were hella comfy, I just couldn't force myself to wear such a high shoe. No disrespect to those that love em though. Both of the EM lows were executed pretty well I think. The comfort and minimal wear shown/durability is definitely there, I just feel like I'm cheating on the 8's. Just because the 8's are a great shoe. Might end up selling the EM Low's just to compensate and hopefully get the Flyknit lows. Although that's what everyone has been waiting for... 

Game Royals:
[table][tr][td]06/19/14[/td][td]  Kobe 9[/td][td]Game Royal/White-Venom Green[/td][td]$160[/td][td]   646701-413[/td][/tr][/table]
Influences:
[table][tr][td]06/21/14[/td][td]Kobe 9 Elite[/td][td]   Sport Turquoise/White-Volt-Total Orange[/td][td]$225[/td][td]
   630847-300
[/td][/tr][/table]
USA EM Lows????
[table][tr][td]06/26/14[/td][td]Kobe 9[/td][td]   White/Metallic Silver-Hyper Cobalt-Action[/td][td]$160[/td][td]    646701-104[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:

Yeah, i'm pretty sure these are being picked up
I'm interested in seeing how comfortable these are....hoping they're like the ZK5 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
It's nice but could have been way better if they had mixed in that lighter shade of purple like on the fades. Those would be crazy. Missed opportunity

@mwalker  lmao at the gif 
laugh.gif

I have a good feeling about the fit/comfort of these FK lows.  FK highs feel great, but there is still something sloppy about the heel lockdown imo.  I think as a low it'll be solid.

Back
Top Bottom