THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
$275 for wtk? F u nike :frown: this was going to be my first pairs of 9 and ur going to do me wrong kicking into the new years? smh

Last edited:
Wow..275...and it will still be a hard cop, just watch...I struck out on the gift of flight for myself :/

Won't deter them. Thousands upon thousands copped the gift of flight pack or Pantone 11s for 500+ before tax just to profit probably a little over 100 on them. Sure they will be out in full force with the wtk lol
Oh really? I saw the pack chilling on the shelf at Footaction in Arlington about an hour ago....you can go throw that in the Jordan thread for some free reps :wink: 

I didn't say it would cut them out completely.  Nothing ever will.  Although, the writings are on the wall that this could very well end up just like the WTL.  

You have fun with that negative mentality of thinking it's going to be hard for people to grab the Xmas and the WTK.....I'm gonna stay here encouraging everyone to stay positive...do their homework...and grab them for retail.  

I guess optimism is a virtue. I dunno, people who have struck out time and time again because of resellers and bots have been conditioned to believe that resellers/bots will trump all. I see both sides of the coin. I get that just giving in to the reseller nonsense is doing nothing to further us as a community but I can definitely see the intent to wonder why even try if you are not in the inner circle that is privy to certain releases, bots, hookups.
What you described has been me though.  I was paying resell for South Beaches, MVP X, any All Star shoes....just to name a few. It was SICKENING but it was self inflicted.  This year, has been an entirely different story.  I strongly feel that Nike is taking action to start making it harder for the resellers.  

I guess the reason I feel like it's changing is because it feels like my wish is coming true.  I had said on here about a year and a half ago that I wish Nike would just increase the quantity AND the price on releases like this because I'd much rather my hard earned money go to them instead of some bum off the bay or craigslist.  I was flamed real good for that post because this community is full of members flipping constantly behind the scenes and feel as if their "job" is necessary for Nike's success.  

Bottom line, I don't have any bots or hookups and I've won all year.  It's time for all the members on here, just like me, to start winning too. 
somebody say bots & resellers.....

Last edited:
Are those words forbidden? Not being snide, serious question.

I thought the mentioning of obtaining those types of services were faux pas but not talking about the act of it within the community.

$50 increase for nothing special? WTF. Even the Mercer Elites had only a $25 increase. I might pass on these not bc of the price but bc Nike is on some crazy ****

are we allow to talk about trade?
we're not supposed to openly talk about trading/reselling/splitting packs in the threads bcuz they have a sale section for that

Are those words forbidden? Not being snide, serious question.

I thought the mentioning of obtaining those types of services were faux pas but not talking about the act of it within the community.
we're not supposed to talk about using bots but it seems a lil more lax these days with the mods as i'm seeing it more and more

Passing on WTK for 275.00.

Nike Tripping.

*Russell Westbrook Gif*
Nike is in love with the COCO. if you know what i mean...white shoe + unreasonable pricing...wink wink
indifferent.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Been a long time fan of the Restored, just never wanted to pull the trigger unless there was some generous discount. Finally did it for $132 shipped.

I wonder how they'll fit vs my MC ID lows which are kinda tight despite going true to size.

Been a long time fan of the Restored, just never wanted to pull the trigger unless there was some generous discount. Finally did it for $132 shipped.

I wonder how they'll fit vs my MC ID lows which are kinda tight despite going true to size.
Daaaang that's a nice price.....ebay?? 

Back
Top Bottom