THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Outside of the MP's all the other Elite Highs I bought were easy to get.
I disagree. I missed out on the MPs, Maestro and Influence. But obviously everyone's mileage will vary. The WTK will not be an easy release based on the usual Kobe production numbers and hype associated with the name.
Yea, everyone's experience when copping kicks in 2014 is different.  I agree with you 100% about the WTK upcoming release.

Outside of the MP's all the other Elite Highs I bought were easy to get.

Same here... just had to wait out the Tiffany madness with the MPs on NDC. But the Maestros, Details, Inspirations and Showtimes were pretty easy to get using my mobile.

It just doesn't have the hallmarks of a WT shoe based on previous signatures and shoes. Besides the tags on the inside, there are no call backs to the MP, Inspiration, Maestro, Showtimes, Influence, Details, Golds, etc.

There are, but you can barely tell. It's in the designs of the heel overlay. I see the Masterpiece on the right shoe. Another on the left shoe, but that's it.

I don't hate the shoe...it's just not something I'm comfortable spending $275 on.

the left and right shoes tend to not not match in order to maximize the representation of that Sigs past designs

This. Every WT shoe that's been released in the past has been asymmetric. Feel like this design was a bit lazy - I like it, but like others have said feel like something is missing. At the inflated price tag, it's a pass for me although I'm sure the hype makes it a sellout.

Where did the Xmas sell out? They're sitting all over SoCal.
Good for y'all i suppose? 

And massive shoutout to @Travistouchdown  for the plug. 

I drove almost 30 miles from MD to VA for the last Sz13 pair at the Pentagon City Mall Champs store. 

Cuteass cashier threw in a Tee plus her digits. 

This brutha ain't mad at all; though i foresee a lace-swap given this is more of an infrared hue as opposed to red. Think i might go with black laces. 

Last edited:
Wait, I'm getting confused, what is the swoosh white on that one, I saw one at my local mall where the swoosh and logo is black, like the pic with the t shirt

Wait, I'm getting confused, what is the swoosh white on that one, I saw one at my local mall where the swoosh and logo is black, like the pic with the t shirt
The swoosh is black...when ppl take a pic with flash, it looks white cuz the swoosh is 3m reflective. 

Once Tinker said he loved the highs and it's one of the greatest shoes shoes of the last few years, all of NT is back on the highs :lol:

I'm not getting WTK due to price tag. I like them but if I cave that's one more person that nike got to ok the price increases.

But if they sit and I can use me discount then they are ALL MINE.

Last edited:
Once Tinker said he loved the highs and it's one of the greatest shoes shoes of the last few years, all of NT is back on the highs
laugh.gif
Not too sure Tink is wrong about a lot of things ... but he was wrong with that statement lol. I kid somewhat. I don't like the highs one bit, but I know a lot of people do. To each their own!

Ill admit that when the highs first came out I did not like them at all. The pics that first released were trash compared to what was actually released. Also, the highs seemed like they would go extremely high but they really don't. That changed my mind on them. I personally don't care what tinker says about the highs. I respect what he has done but he does not influence me at all lol.

I know this has been my rant since day one but if you like the highs......buy them, wear them but don't say you cant "pull" them off. The only reason why people feel they cant pull them off is because of a preconceived notion that you have to fit a certain mold. The look may be outside of your normal comfort zone but wear what you like. Why be afraid to? At the end of the day they are just shoes. If others don't like them who cares. Why live life based on other peoples expectations.

Sorry for the rant, I hope everyone that wanted the Christmas pair was able to get it.

Yup, sell 20 or more raffle tickets at $20 each, one person gets kicks for way below retail, rest get nothing and seller gets top dollar resell.

Yup, sell 20 or more raffle tickets at $20 each, one person gets kicks for way below retail, rest get nothing and seller gets top dollar resell.
Seeing more and more of this on IG.  It was mostly used to raise money for worthy causes like chemotherapy treatments for people, surgeries, donations to hospitals, etc.  Now, you have people offering their services to help people raffle off pairs for a fee.

Anybody have any info on the Black/White Elite High dropping on January 19th?  Guessing it's an MLK Jr. Day CW since that is when it will be observed this upcoming year.

Back
Top Bottom