THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
looks like the wtk 9 low is a low top conversion of the high, so you could probably pay someone to do it for you... or if your good with sewing you can do it yourself

The Foot Locker release calendar still has the WTK listed for 1/10.  Is it just wrong or did it get moved back to that day instead of the 11th?  Also, looks like it will be FCFS, no raffles.

The Foot Locker release calendar still has the WTK listed for 1/10.  Is it just wrong or did it get moved back to that day instead of the 11th?  Also, looks like it will be FCFS, no raffles.
I dont know where u got your info but footlocker.com are doing raffles for these. check their website. and releases are usually slated on saturday which is  on 1/10/15.
looks like the wtk 9 low is a low top conversion of the high, so you could probably pay someone to do it for you... or if your good with sewing you can do it yourself
I think they are releasing WTK lows. compare the shape of the tongue for the highs and lows.they are very different. they look too good for conversions.

Last edited:
Dudes, stop being naive. Look at the picture of the lows. Not only does the picture itself show they aren't real lows, look at the dudes hashtags. #TROLL. Think about it

They are not making lows of the WTK, there are only two highs left...WTK and the BHM.  I believe the lows are done as well, the X drops next month.  Lets stop all this nonsense.

I dont know where u got your info but footlocker.com are doing raffles for these. check their website. and releases are usually slated on saturday which is  on 1/10/15.

HOH here in Indy did guaranteed tickets today for the 1st time ever.

Back
Top Bottom