THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

kicks-crew dropped the price of the WTK's to $300..
'dropped' 
nerd.gif

I wonder how long all the normal posters in here will stick around before starting up in the 10 thread.

Anyone have any past stats from the 8 to the 9 thread?

What's crazy about the Christmas is I copped them cause in person they were dope..took em.home next day wasn't feeling that atomic red they used ...returned them and copped lebron 12 meridian with discount birthday code and military..paid 135.. tool those home and next day tried them on again and it hurt my foot..guess it's more for a narrow foot...a week later took those back and the Christmas kobe returned was still there..and I guess they grew on me in person and recopped em...

Now I'm interested in the BHM..anyone know if footlocker is getting them...I'm in Colorado area?

sounds like me :D

I wonder how long all the normal posters in here will stick around before starting up in the 10 thread.
Good question, I suppose once there are no more 9s released (last one BHM?) and beyond on-feet shots, what else will there be to talk about. I'll be keeping an eye on the 10 thread in hopes a pair comes out that looks decent, but I have a feeling its going to get old really quick with the same people talking about not liking them, only for the eventual turn. Lebron 12 thread got out of hand with the same people saying they were trash, only to be turned because they got 20 bucks off.

Man those X's look weak. Whats up with that bulky sole?  I think I might have to stick around in the 9 thread a little longer...

For me its going to be trying on a pair of 10s.

Thats really what made me love the 9s so much. Yeah they look awesome but man they sure do feel great on my feet. They are really the first shoe I can wear all day and not have my feet hurting. Only pair previous was my air max 95s.

I think I will probably slowly snag more and more 9s if they 10s dont release a decent colorway or if the samples are different than the actual release.

I have a few 9 ems and elites that I dont have yet so it would keep me busy for awhile.

Yea the 10s have been pushing me to finish up any 9 IDs I've had in my mind before they disappear. I'm passing on the BHM, but will probably make a HTM inspired black/silver pair of IDs.

I'm hoping to rap up my IX's collection with both the WTK and BHM.  If I'm able to cop these two, I'll finish up with 20 pairs!!

I'm hoping to rap up my IX's collection with both the WTK and BHM.  If I'm able to cop these two, I'll finish up with 20 pairs!!
All in 9.5? Well done

The ones that I still want are the influences, wtk, bhm, perspectives and the elite golds.

I wish we could all get together and not buy any of these shoes at these prices. If you could alert enough people to boycott these 250$ (330$ Canadian) shoes, Nike would have to drop their prices. Cause this is getting ridiculous, but we keep paying. Soon, Sig lines will all be up over 300$ and we will have nobody to thank but ourselves.
lol i've thought about this a lot of times. i dont think it would work tho because a lot of hypbeast and resellers out there would just take advantage of the situation.

I just wanna get the low mc then the WTK and bhm. Then I'll probably snag the moonwalkers, I saw one yesterday for 200 bucks, if I see something lower I'd probably cop.

I still haven't gotten the xmas pair cause I ordered 3 mamba moments plus the ASG last month, I've spent too much on Kobe shoes lol. But I love the flyknit so much

Foot Locker sent me a VIP platinum offer card which is $10 off $50+ or $20 off $100+. I was just wondering if anyone else got one because they don't usually send out rewards.

I just wanna get the low mc then the WTK and bhm. Then I'll probably snag the moonwalkers, I saw one yesterday for 200 bucks, if I see something lower I'd probably cop.

I still haven't gotten the xmas pair cause I ordered 3 mamba moments plus the ASG last month, I've spent too much on Kobe shoes lol. But I love the flyknit so much
where did you see the moonwalkers if you don't mind? got mine last monday but they have a lot of glue stains, i might return or exchange them if i could find another pair in my size.

Damn 20 son 
sick.gif

Some of your IDs are 
smokin.gif
 but I cant think of 6 GR KB9 worth buying 

BHM are pretty dope tho 

Same here. I want some like Manu wears, but I also what some UGA ones, and duke colors, which I have also saw

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom