THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

My last order of 9s came in from BW, ordered WTK and Xmas on the same order and no customs charges. Lucked out. Collection pic coming soon...
Thats cause you live in international waters. 
tongue.gif

Help! My girlfriend spilled coffee on my Beethovens. I can't get the stain out (on the right shoe). I used Jason Markk and it just isn't doing the job. It left a purple - isn stain on the toe box where I tried cleaning it. Any tips? Would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Got my masters finally, glad im part of the club lol xD! Held out for a good deal on Ebay, and ended up getting these babies for 480 DS! LOVE EM! Took some dope pics for everyone to drool on LOL!

View media item 1382557

View media item 1382558

View media item 1382559

View media item 1382560

View media item 1382561

View media item 1382562

View media item 1382563

View media item 1382564

View media item 1382565

View media item 1382566

View media item 1382567

Clean!

Got my masters finally, glad im part of the club lol xD! Held out for a good deal on Ebay, and ended up getting these babies for 480 DS! LOVE EM! Took some dope pics for everyone to drool on LOL!
Nice to see I crossed the sandz with a fellow NTer
nthat.gif
. I'll leave the face melters to you.

Here's a quick shot. Shout out to @classysole  helping me complete the book of the 9. Heck he provided the cover
laugh.gif

Thank you for all of the true fans in this thread that have always been great. This show is truly a masterpiece and the elite is an instant classic. It's been a great time here but I am officially moving onto the X. If masterpieces restock (highly unlikely) I will most def attempt to cop but other than that I'll be waiting for the Flyknit X.

Help! My girlfriend spilled coffee on my Beethovens. I can't get the stain out (on the right shoe). I used Jason Markk and it just isn't doing the job. It left a purple - isn stain on the toe box where I tried cleaning it. Any tips? Would be GREATLY appreciated!!
I tried to clean mine with jason markk and I had the same problem so I used shout and that turned them yellow in spot.  So i threw them in a mesh pillow case and put them in the washer in hand wash cycle and they yellow came out

I tried to clean mine with jason markk and I had the same problem so I used shout and that turned them yellow in spot.  So i threw them in a mesh pillow case and put them in the washer in hand wash cycle and they yellow came out

How about the glue backing the flyknit, did it get affected by washing them?

Back
Top Bottom