The Official Kobe XI NikeID Thread - Elite & EM available now

I have to add that that's very creative. Were you the one asking about how to get a discount code because you were thinking of giving some Kobe ID pairs to your groomsmen? I remember someone asking a few months back and can't remember if it was here or not.
Yeah that was me.  I called Nike and told them I wanted to gift ids to all my groomsmen as a thank you for flying out to be in my wedding and they gave me a code for a nice discount as a congratulations.  It's rare to get good customer service from large companies these days so I was pleasantly surprised. 

Very happy with this...

I think the volt logo and metallic laces make a huge difference.

Thinking to return my default one with GITD sole, I like this much better.
same pair as the pair I've been wearing besides mine has gold instead of silver on the laces.. 

These are nice, I wanted to do a GITD, but I went with a no imagination white sole to play it safe
that works.. this pair is my "exciting" pair and I couldn't be more happy with them.. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

What's up NT family.  I've been lurking since 2003 and finally joined.  I recently got married and gifted some ids to my groomsmen and wanted to add to the thread.  They had no idea and one of the best moments of my wedding was seeing the smiles on their faces. These are my second pair of 11s.  Mine is the one with the love symbol.  My other pair are the Bruce Lee's.  Photo credit on instagram
congrats man! really cool idea.

wow nike is really pumping these out. i ordered 11/22 and they shipped 11/30. Already 2nd guessing my liner choice. hopefully they arrive before nike takes down so i can reorder if need be.

Last edited:
Not a lot of Evo print pics on here, so thought I'd share these in all their painted-flyknit glory. Since the XI's were lacking in a Lakers-inspired theme, I made my own. Poor man's GCR in the front, Home colorway in the back. 

And for those who want to scrutinize the painted knit

Back
Top Bottom