THE OFFICIAL LEBRON VIII THREAD Updated V3 release 4/16/2011

m94d704da5c425f7a8ac22c.jpg

0474ebe74f6f49d69a95d07.jpg

610xv.jpg

Congrats to getting a HOH in Miami, a very nice one at that. Looks like a dope event . How long did Lebron stay and did he take the time to sign autographs and chat?

Is that Gloria? Lebron must got her on watch
laugh.gif

I just don't see them dropping this colorway everywhere. I'm still going with HOH's and a few limited places. I just can't imagine these sitting at Finishline.

I'm just a little smaller than Lebron (6'6 245lb), and I see they look nice on him, so I see they should look nice on me. I guess I needed to see them on a guy similar to myself then the average NT'er. Oh and yeah his mom looks like she's on punishment or something,
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

282g6ew.jpg

He only stayed for the event, 100 kids and the first 25 that lined up were allowed in, I was 13 my brother was 14, I had to leave so my girl took my place.

He and Petrie spoke of the shoes and did a little Q and A.

Didn't sign any autographs but it was a good event, sucked that we had to wait for so long to get them, they could have released them in the morning at opening.

Foot Locker Executives were great throughout the event and Orlando HOH will be opening next weekend.

they sold out Linden. I was there to hear the announcment. tryed to hook up, double up and got sniped on the sizes i needed because i was caught up talking to Petrie. Great guy by the way and he has definately taken notice of all the hate LOL. very informative about the shoe itsefand gracious enough to take criticisms on the usage of materials/techs and explain why others were chosen it their stead.

Met some great people, Clyde from sneakerbox, I missed I Got( bro seriously I feel bad I forgot your name lol) cuz my phone died following the damn draw Man U mustered up.employees were exrtemely gracious( it could change) shouts to Jordan if your reading this. couple tampa heads were there which was nice and I caught flak for driving from plant city to line up for shoes and not wearing heat LOL. I stood for 7 damn hours, I wore some slip on vans for comfort man.

All in all looking frward to future releases and just glad FL now has upwards of 3 viable locations to wait in line...

cuz seriously, that is what you do at hoh.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

the pair is too hypetastic for me lol

i'll just wait for the Knicks pair

exactlyy my plan, the knicks colorway kills the south beach colorway imo, but im from nyc so that affects it

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

here is a video review :

I still don't know if am going to cop but they look interesting 

How exactly is this a review? Does anyone actually play in their shoes????? We all can see how the shoes look, and we all have our opinion, but this is simply a sneaker showcase video, not a review.

smh

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

here is a video review :

I still don't know if am going to cop but they look interesting 

How exactly is this a review? Does anyone actually play in their shoes????? We all can see how the shoes look, and we all have our opinion, but this is simply a sneaker showcase video, not a review.

smh

kaczalas made a mini-review on his website.

daaayamm!...... yo keep the cw's coming. Is that a clear flywire panel (minus the flywire) over the majority of the shoe?

Back
Top Bottom