The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I said I doubt they would do a glow because they did already for the All Stars.... but I was wondering if it's possible to make a red glow? basically like yeezy 2 soles but on the shoe like the ASG. when I say possible I don't mean is it possible they will do this. I mean is it possible that this CAN be done?

Last edited:
Yeah gonna pass

Also I think I'm just gonna use eBay and pay them the 10 percent feel safer on there than doing invoice

About 70% of them are going to be resold regardless of how they look and the rest will be collected I suppose. That's still less than 1500 pairs in the wild world wide. That's slim pickings for all of the beasts in NYC let alone across the pond.

I know I said I doubt they would do a glow because they did already for the All Stars.... but I was wondering if it's possible to make a red glow? basically like yeezy 2 soles but on the shoe like the ASG. when I say possible I don't mean is it possible they will do this. I mean is it possible that this CAN be done?
im pretty sure you just answered your own question. the yeezys glow red, so obviouly they can be made to glow red

About 70% of them are going to be resold regardless of how they look and the rest will be collected I suppose. That's still less than 1500 pairs in the wild world wide. That's slim pickings for all of the beasts in NYC let alone across the pond.

Agreed most people trying to do the same as me

Passed on the 800 might regret that but I think I'm better off selling these when I actually have them in and hand and get a chance to see them

I got an email saying that they successfully changed my payment method from PayPal to credit card, but in my PayPal it says the charge is still pending...

and it will for a while. no worries tho. it will eventually just expire. nike only does an authorization for payment. they dont take the funds till it ships. if they informed you your payment method was successfully changed you should be good.

Agreed most people trying to do the same as me

Passed on the 800 might regret that but I think I'm better off selling these when I actually have them in and hand and get a chance to see them

sounds strange to say but the shoes are worth a minimum of 800.i look at it this way. say you heard about the shoe and wanted them but didn't have a next Gen console... you'd have to spend at least 400+ tax and the game. and another 240 to purchase the shoe itself. let alone the time put into it.

Yeah idk if I will ever get 800 for them again but I still would like to see the shoes first

It's a risk passing on that offer because if the shoe sucks I won't see that type of offer again

Yeah idk if I will ever get 800 for them again but I still would like to see the shoes first

It's a risk passing on that offer because if the shoe sucks I won't see that type of offer again
With the way Nike has kept these under wraps. We are in for an awesome surprise

Yea the dude above is right. We paid at minimum $750 ish to even get the shoe. This will fetch at least $1000 IMO especially if it is a great shoe. Someone about to pay my summer tuition lol.

I had to call Nike today and change the shipping address on these because I have spring break in two weeks and will be leaving my apartment to return to my hometown for a week and didn't wanna risk not being around when they were delivered. The nike rep said she made the request with a review team and that they'd get back to me within 3-5 business days via email.

I tried to get some details about the shoe but she asked me if they were "all black" referring to the blacked out picture on Nike and said there wasn't a confirmed shipping date as of yet. 

I had to call Nike today and change the shipping address on these because I have spring break in two weeks and will be leaving my apartment to return to my hometown for a week and didn't wanna risk not being around when they were delivered. The nike rep said she made the request with a review team and that they'd get back to me within 3-5 business days via email.

I tried to get some details about the shoe but she asked me if they were "all black" referring to the blacked out picture on Nike and said there wasn't a confirmed shipping date as of yet. 

had to call to change cards because my original one was "compromised". was notified today that I'm all good (thank god). the girl I spoke to said no pictures will be revealed prior to people getting their shoes. nike wants everyone to see them when they open the box. she even went on to say something like "sometimes a surprise is good from time to time". I said "yea but what if it's not". she said "well you can always return them free of charge" to which with both laughed at the same time.

had to call to change cards because my original one was "compromised". was notified today that I'm all good (thank god). the girl I spoke to said no pictures will be revealed prior to people getting their shoes. nike wants everyone to see them when they open the box. she even went on to say something like "sometimes a surprise is good from time to time". I said "yea but what if it's not". she said "well you can always return them free of charge" to which with both laughed at the same time.
I still find it kind of strange that some Nike reps seem to know more than others. The girl that I talked too today literally had no idea about the contest or the shoes. 

Somebody should ask about the overnighting thing. When people get the shoes in, it's inevitable that the web will be flooded with pictures, so if they truly want it to be a surprise, they should all be shipped 1-day so we all get it at the same time.

I still find it kind of strange that some Nike reps seem to know more than others. The girl that I talked too today literally had no idea about the contest or the shoes. 
Some of the reps may not be invested in anything other than giving you the answers they have been given from their superiors. Other reps may enjoy shoes a lot and want to know what is up with this release and have a little more information from higher ups but still cant divulge any information.

My excitement level is rising for these now that it is getting closer and it seems Nike has something big planned for us.

Just got offered DB 5's for these (not my size), or 850 in cash. Which would you pick?

I just spoke to a nike representative and they told me that the ship date on these is May 5th.. i hope this is wrong but thats what he told me

Honestly, Nike rep chats will get you nowhere the majority of the time. Its useless at this point.

I just now thought about this...

For those who paid with paypal... If the money isn't in our actual paypal account will they charge the bank account linked with the paypal account?

I just now thought about this...

For those who paid with paypal... If the money isn't in our actual paypal account will they charge the bank account linked with the paypal account?
of course.  and if you dont have the money in the bank account you will get an overdraft charge.

is this the first time people have paid for things online or something?  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom