The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
What more do you need? We know the colorway, price, quantity made, size run, and estimated shipping date is in May. If they wanted you to see them early pics would be out by now.
I think he just wants more specific information.. Sure, we know the colorway, the real one, but multi/multi can literally be any combination of color. Previous pages also said that that could change too, which gives more mystery. He probably also wants a solid date, like the actual day of the month.

I think he just wants more specific information.. Sure, we know the colorway, the real one, but multi/multi can literally be any combination of color. Previous pages also said that that could change too, which gives more mystery. He probably also wants a solid date, like the actual day of the month.

That's as specific as it's gonna get until Nike decides other wise. Multi/Multi could mean black and white since multiple means more than one lol. What hell is the sudden panic for when it clearly stated they would ship by the end of May when he ordered them?

General discussion of the 2K14 Lebron 11s. Mostly just speculating the delivery date, possible colorways, information being passed along, etc.
I saw the NBA2K14 but what are people talking about when they say they're being offered money for this?? Like what

I saw the NBA2K14 but what are people talking about when they say they're being offered money for this?? Like what
Like all shoes, people offer money to buy them off each other. This is just another one of those cases, except the shoes havent been received yet. It's very similar to ordering something from Nike.com on a saturday launch, then taking a picture of your order confirmation and trying to sell them, even when you haven't received them yet.

I know I said I doubt they would do a glow because they did already for the All Stars.... but I was wondering if it's possible to make a red glow? basically like yeezy 2 soles but on the shoe like the ASG. when I say possible I don't mean is it possible they will do this. I mean is it possible that this CAN be done?

There was a red glow option for the LeBron gumbo iD.

Like all shoes, people offer money to buy them off each other. This is just another one of those cases, except the shoes havent been received yet. It's very similar to ordering something from Nike.com on a saturday launch, then taking a picture of your order confirmation and trying to sell them, even when you haven't received them yet.
Ok i think I am starting to understand but why are these worth so much?

Ok i think I am starting to understand but why are these worth so much?

because they are a limited shoe with demand.

I really hope they don't take the colors we used and put them on the shoes... I don't even remember what colors I used smh
I highly doubt they took our colors, the shoes were probably produced last year. Also, they have a set color code so I don't think they would do that.

If Nike releases official pics and they are Fire, the Hype will increase because of the shoe itself, and then you add the limited amount that adds the value and demand. Thus the resell price will increase.

I can't remember Nike releasing a show without official pics of the shoe.. So we have nothing to base it off of, but someone can correct me if im wrong. It all still comes down to if the shoe is Fire or not. I'm just stoked I was one of the few that will be getting a pair.

i just got offered , watch the throne lebron 9s. should i take it. imma wait for the pics of the 2k brons

If Nike releases official pics and they are Fire, the Hype will increase because of the shoe itself, and then you add the limited amount that adds the value and demand. Thus the resell price will increase.

I can't remember Nike releasing a show without official pics of the shoe.. So we have nothing to base it off of, but someone can correct me if im wrong. It all still comes down to if the shoe is Fire or not. I'm just stoked I was one of the few that will be getting a pair.

Absolutely not. This is 2014 no hyped shoe looks as good as the price it commands.

gotta add demand too... limited doembecher frees (i think thats what they are called lol) sell for poop

idk if that's a fair assessment. there's not really a resell market for frees. even though the 11s haven't sold well at all it's attached to lebron which that alone makes it a better selling point.

gotta add demand too... limited doembecher frees (i think thats what they are called lol) sell for poop

idk if that's a fair assessment. there's not really a resell market for frees. even though the 11s haven't sold well at all it's attached to lebron which that alone makes it a better selling point.

But you are saying what I'm saying tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom