The Official LeBron XI NBA2k14 Thread - CODES GONE/SOLD OUT - PREPARING TO SHIP! - NO BUYING/SELLING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. This is 2014 no hyped shoe looks as good as the price it commands.

We are dealing with a different animal in these since there are no official pics and no one know what they look like. If they are wack, there won't be much hype behind them. I hope they are an Amazing shoe. I always miss out on Limited shoes..

Yea the dude above is right. We paid at minimum $750 ish to even get the shoe. This will fetch at least $1000 IMO especially if it is a great shoe. Someone about to pay my summer tuition lol.

sounds strange to say but the shoes are worth a minimum of 800.i look at it this way. say you heard about the shoe and wanted them but didn't have a next Gen console... you'd have to spend at least 400+ tax and the game. and another 240 to purchase the shoe itself. let alone the time put into it.

This is the type of thinking in that stupid group trying to resell for $2,014. You can't/shouldn't figure the cost of the console into the cost of the shoe. You still have the console...If you want your money back on the console then sell it...

i sold my code for 220. even tho when i sold it, there was only size 7 and 7.5 left. i should of just copped it, so i can have my size 12 and a size 7 to get rid of. i regret selling

We are dealing with a different animal in these since there are no official pics and no one know what they look like. If they are wack, there won't be much hype behind them. I hope they are an Amazing shoe. I always miss out on Limited shoes..

You must be new to the shoe game?

gotta add demand too... limited doembecher frees (i think thats what they are called lol) sell for poop
idk if that's a fair assessment. there's not really a resell market for frees. even though the 11s haven't sold well at all it's attached to lebron which that alone makes it a better selling point.
In what reality have the 11's not sold well?

You must be new to the shoe game?

Yea, I think 1999 was my first pair of Retro's I got..

You're missing my point. I am not saying these won't be hyped or they are not hyped, But they are not gonna fetch what some ppl are saying they will. I've seen some talk of $2,000+ Nowhere near the hyped needed for that type of resell value.. Again, I dont really care what they resell for, I plan on keeping mine. Im not in a bind financially, But if someone offers me a huge chunk of money, I will probable entertain the offer.

Again, I dont recall a shoe that has been released where ppl don't even know what the shoe looks like.. So some ppl are getting offers purely on the hype + limited number of pairs. Add to the equation a shoe that Fire it will up the price these will go for.

Last edited:

In what reality have the 11's not sold well?
With a retail of 200-220, less people would buy it. Also, past colorways that they've put on this don't look that good... Look at the South Beach images of the 11s, or the Summit Lake Hornet 11s... Not too cute.

Last edited:

With a retail of 200-220, less people would buy it. Also, past colorways that they've put on this don't look that good... Look at the South Beach images of the 11s, or the Summit Lake Hornet 11s... Not too cute.
Im not following you...This shoe has been KILLING. People are buying a ton of the XI. I am not sure but I think every colorway has sold out other than like the Dunkman, Graffiti, and one or two others. Not saying the shoe is the best thing since sliced bread but I thought it was pretty well known the shoe has an increase in sales from last years Lebrons.

Did he say cute?...Officially out of this thread for good 
laugh.gif

Im not following you...This shoe has been KILLING. People are buying a ton of the XI. I am not sure but I think every colorway has sold out other than like the Dunkman, Graffiti, and one or two others. Not saying the shoe is the best thing since sliced bread but I thought it was pretty well known the shoe has an increase in sales from last years Lebrons.
From what I've seen, a lot of the color ways sat, getting most GR models are easy, besides like the ASG or BHM. I have yet to see ANYBODY wear an XI.

^ See ya!

Last edited:

From what I've seen, a lot of the color ways sat, getting most GR models are easy, besides like the ASG or BHM.

^ See ya!
Just because some GR are easy to get, means they are not selling well? Show me the place that has FSR of KP, Aways, AvM sitting please...

stores get more shipments of new sig shoes

this should be known by now
Like the new Kobe 9s?

King's Pride would be an exception, seeing as it was the 1st to release, everybody was on those. Not FSRs but, some local Finish Lines and Footlockers in Mass. actually have some Aways or AvM in stock. The isolated location probably attributes to that though. What I'm noticing is, the XIs aren't NOT selling, they're just not selling as well as the 9s or 10s, thus not much or any increase from LeBron sales from the previous year. That's just my observations in my area, I would never know as I wouldn't ever see their sales numbers.

Last edited:

Like the new Kobe 9s?

King's Pride would be an exception, seeing as it was the 1st to release, everybody was on those. Not FSRs but, some local Finish Lines and Footlockers in Mass. actually have some Aways or AvM in stock. The isolated location probably attributes to that though. What I'm noticing is, the XIs aren't NOT selling, they're just not selling as well as the 9s or 10s, thus not much or any increase from LeBron sales from the previous year. That's just my observations in my area, I would never know as I wouldn't ever see their sales numbers.
I wish I could find the press release where it mentions the XI are selling at something like a 10% increase to prove you wrong but I am just going to be lazy.  They are producing a ton of these and are selling a ton of these, period.

I wish I could find the press release where it mentions the XI are selling at something like a 10% increase to prove you wrong but I am just going to be lazy.  They are producing a ton of these and are selling a ton of these, period.
I'm not arguing, I definitely believe you, no lie. I don't follow press conferences and all that by Nike, I just added in that what you guys claimed, wasn't exactly what I saw in Boston.

This is the type of thinking in that stupid group trying to resell for $2,014. You can't/shouldn't figure the cost of the console into the cost of the shoe. You still have the console...If you want your money back on the console then sell it...

how is my thinking stupid? stated if you wanted the shoe, you had to purchase a console and a game. not all sneaker heads are gamers. say you collect sneakers but don't own a next Gen console. the cost of obtaining the shoe is close to $700 plus tax. nothing to do with reselling. it's attainability factors.

yes. some buyers already had or planned to buy a next Gen console anyway. but there was most def people out there who wanted the shoe and didn't see a need to have a next Gen console.

Last edited:
how is my thinking stupid? stated if you wanted the shoe, you had to purchase a console and a game. not all sneaker heads are gamers. say you collect sneakers but don't own a next Gen console. the cost of obtaining the shoe is close to $700 plus tax. nothing to do with reselling. it's attainability factors.

yes. some buyers already had or planned to buy a next Gen console anyway. but there was most def people out there who wanted the shoe and didn't see a need to have a next Gen console.

Not saying your thinking is stupid just that it's similar to the thinking in that group which I think is stupid.

You still have the console.. I could understand if you rented the console or something of the like and wanted to recoup the cost. But you still have it...Why would/should the cost of the console have any effect on the price of the shoe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom